• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Adorable SA Heart Shaped Dish on DaycareDivas - Item #180201918526

In summary, someone found an eBay sale for a heart-shaped dish that was already reported and the seller said in the auction that she's not a consultant.
itsjustCarla
The SA heart shaped dish......on the big E......UGH!!!

daycaredivas is the seller.........Item number: 180201918526

Someone saw one this weekend already.

chefann said:
Someone saw one this weekend already.

that's me.......always a day late and a dollar short. LOL. :D

But, please report it. This one isn't the one that was already reported. there's a thread called "If you find an eBay sale" that has directions for reporting it to HO

I can't believe the gall of some people! There is NO WAY they could have gotten that without earning it.....do they think HO is stupid?

chefann said:
But, please report it. This one isn't the one that was already reported. there's a thread called "If you find an eBay sale" that has directions for reporting it to HO

Done.

Thanks!!

cmdtrgd said:
I can't believe the gall of some people! There is NO WAY they could have gotten that without earning it.....do they think HO is stupid?

That and they think they are adults and above rules other than the ones they set...

We see this all the time at camp...kids camps are easier than adult camps...the adults have a hard time following waterfront rules because they are adults they can do what they want... :rolleyes:

...and some people just don't care of have a conscience...:grumpy:

I was disappointed in the dish, but I wouldn't sell it. I work my tusshie for that darn thing.

I was disappointed also. I was hoping for it to be bigger. It is cute though.

Well, I didnt love it either, so I gave it as a Christmas gift to a friend who collects heart shaped jewelery boxes and things... :rolleyes:

I thought it would be bigger too.
Gotta love the art of advertising photography ;)

I reported it.....sent all necessary info.....even got a reply from HO.

How long does it take to do something? The auction ends in 2 days.

Even if the auction is ended the information can still be looked up. HO can still get them!

this is about the dish... my thoughts are have people buy a couple.
kids cereal or icecream bowls, soap dishes, gifts. I going to be pushing it as an add-on. It is only $10.00 and very cute.

I emailed her to inquire as a "customer" that I love PC but hate to pay full price <heehee> but when looking through the catalogue I did not see this piece and wanted to know if I was blind or something? Basically I want to know the price PC gets for it so I know what I am willing to bid and her reply was "It's a new release for spring so it will not be in current catalogue. I have no idea of it's retail value. Jenny" So she even gave first name. Needless to say I sent it off to Richard as well since it has hometown and first name now should make it easier to find who this person is LOL

.....for all the good it did to report it......not only did the other sale go through, but this person has ANOTHER heart-shaped dish to sell!

Oops.....my mistake.......the other heart dish is by a different seller.....but THAT seller says right in the auction that she's not a consultant, but her sister-in-law is.

Last edited:

Related to Discover the Adorable SA Heart Shaped Dish on DaycareDivas - Item #180201918526

What is the size of the SA Heart Shaped Dish?

The SA Heart Shaped Dish measures 9.5 inches in diameter and has a depth of 1.5 inches.

Is the dish oven-safe?

Yes, the SA Heart Shaped Dish is oven-safe up to 450°F.

Can this dish be used in the microwave?

Yes, the SA Heart Shaped Dish is safe to use in the microwave.

What material is the dish made of?

The SA Heart Shaped Dish is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material.

Is this dish dishwasher safe?

Yes, the SA Heart Shaped Dish is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies