• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking the Mystery of Kraft Carton: What Is It?

In summary, there was confusion about the contents of a package that contained 2082 Pumpkin Shaped Dish, 4452 18.5 x 12.5 x 5.5 Kraft Carton, and CN53 Super Tote. It was determined that the Kraft Carton was used to pack the items and was listed in the contents because it is not a commonly used box size. The tote was compared to a diaper bag and a beach bag, and there was a desire for the SAT products to be included in the list of shipped orders.
leftymac
I was looking to see if my new products shipped under CC, and saw on package. It said it contained the following:

2082 Pumpkin Shaped Dish
4452 18.5 x 12.5 x 5.5 Kraft Carton
CN53 Super Tote

What the heck is the Kraft Carton??

It looks like the type of carton that was used to pack your stuff in, maybe?

cathyskitchen said:
It looks like the type of carton that was used to pack your stuff in, maybe?

That's what I thought...but why would that be listed in the contents? weird...

It's not listed in any other order, so it just seems weird. :)

Probably something they put in the box to keep the dish stable.

My July fizzled, so no dish or tote for me, but that's OK! The tote looks like a diaper bag IMHO, and the dish would probably be given away in a basket like the heart dish was. But would have been nice to have a "diaper bag" to give away as a shower gift all the same!

It's the box.
Not unusual, all about how Oracle handles the inventory and how the kits are set up. The changeover cartons are not a commonly used box size on the line, so they have to be specified for the order in the system.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Probably something they put in the box to keep the dish stable.

My July fizzled, so no dish or tote for me, but that's OK! The tote looks like a diaper bag IMHO, and the dish would probably be given away in a basket like the heart dish was. But would have been nice to have a "diaper bag" to give away as a shower gift all the same!

It is SOOOOO not like a diaper bag! It would make a GREAT beach bag! I am determined to close my Saturday show in time to get mine! :D

janetupnorth said:
It's the box.
Not unusual, all about how Oracle handles the inventory and how the kits are set up. The changeover cartons are not a commonly used box size on the line, so they have to be specified for the order in the system.

Okay..it's not my changeover kit though. Got that today. :)

leftymac said:
Okay..it's not my changeover kit though. Got that today. :)

Sorry, was thinking of both...it's whenever a different box is used for the things we earn, samples, etc.

You'll see it with those off and on...

janetupnorth said:
Sorry, was thinking of both...it's whenever a different box is used for the things we earn, samples, etc.

You'll see it with those off and on...

Isn't it fun overanalyzing things? :)

Now if only my SAT products would show up in that list of shipped orders!

I 2nd that keith why can't they just make it easy and show in our shipping our packages we earn but no they want us to sneak around and find them.

Related to Unpacking the Mystery of Kraft Carton: What Is It?

1. What is a Kraft Carton?

A Kraft Carton is a type of packaging material made from a strong and durable paper called kraft paper. It is commonly used for shipping and storing various items, including food products and household goods.

2. How is a Kraft Carton different from other types of cartons?

Kraft Cartons are different from other cartons because they are made from kraft paper, which is known for its high strength and tear resistance. This makes it a popular choice for packaging heavy or fragile items.

3. Are Kraft Cartons environmentally friendly?

Yes, Kraft Cartons are considered to be more environmentally friendly compared to other types of packaging materials. They are made from renewable resources and are biodegradable, making them a great choice for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint.

4. Can Kraft Cartons be recycled?

Yes, Kraft Cartons are 100% recyclable. They can be recycled along with other paper and cardboard products, making them a sustainable choice for packaging needs.

5. What are the benefits of using Kraft Cartons for packaging?

There are several benefits of using Kraft Cartons for packaging. They are cost-effective, lightweight, and can be customized to fit various sizes and shapes. They are also durable and provide excellent protection for the items inside, making them a popular choice for shipping and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies