• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Recipes for 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge

In summary, the woman is trying to lose weight and needs help coming up with recipes that her husband will also eat. She says that when she is trying to watch what she eats, she usually cooks normally, but when she serves dinner she eats a small portion of the carb, a fairly small portion of the protein and then lots of the veggies. She says that when she is eating with her husband, he usually likes the normal spaghetti, tacos, chicken, etc.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just started a 10 week extreme body fitness challenge. My biggest struggle is coming up with recipes that are healthy but will still satisfy DH! I can eat all the healthy food I can get my hands on, DH is a little pickier. The main goals of their diet is 6 protiens a day and 5 carbs a day (6 small meals) and all the veggies and water you can handle. I thought I would check to see if any of you have any recipes or websites that could help me out!

By the way, I'm on day 3 and I'm loving it! Cannot wait to see the changes it makes.

When I am watching what I eat/trying to lose weight, I usually cook fairly normally, maybe try to lighten up by using less fat/cheese, but then when I serve dinner I eat a small portion of the carb, a fairly small portion of the protein and then lots of the veggies, but serve DH normal protein and carb portions. We almost always have protein, carb and two veggies anyway, so nothing much changes in terms of what I have to cook!

I guess maybe go for the "ultra healthy" things for your meals that are without your DH.

If he's not big into salads and veggies, maybe steam some veggies, and put a little shredded cheese on his, or for a salad add cheese and bacon crumbles for him, but stick to tomatoes/cucumber/light dresing for you.

One snack that I love for keeping full is triscuits and cottage cheese, it is high on protein and fibre, but fairly low in fat/cal.

I guess I should ask what things your DH is used to eating for dinner... :)

And what kinds of "healthy" things you are trying to add in to your diet.

We usually almost have dinner together. He likes the normal spaghetti, tacos, chicken, etc.

I'm eating more veggies and watching my carb intake more (love bread, pastas, etc). The biggest thing that I find is with my work schedule, work out schedule and home stuff, I don't have time to do much else right now, especially thinking about making sure he's still eating!

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your 10 week extreme body fitness challenge! It's great to hear that you're already on day 3 and loving it. I can definitely understand the struggle of finding healthy recipes that also satisfy picky eaters. Luckily, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of recipes and resources that can help you out.One of my go-to resources is our Healthy Eating section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can find a variety of healthy and delicious recipes, including options for protein and carb-focused meals. Our website also has a filter feature where you can search for recipes based on specific dietary needs, such as low-carb or high-protein.Additionally, I highly recommend checking out our cookbooks, specifically "The Healthy Plate" and "The Healthy Family Cookbook". These books are filled with nutritious and tasty recipes that are perfect for your fitness challenge. You can also browse through our catalog for products that can help make meal prep easier and more efficient.I hope these suggestions help you in your quest for healthy and satisfying meals for you and your DH. Good luck with your challenge and keep up the great work! Remember, we're here to support you every step of the way. Happy cooking!

What types of ingredients are used in the healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge?

The healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge focus on using whole, nutrient-dense ingredients such as lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and plenty of fruits and vegetables. These recipes also avoid processed foods and added sugars.

Are the healthy recipes suitable for people with dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, the healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge can be easily modified to accommodate various dietary restrictions and allergies. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the recipes to fit your specific needs.

Do the healthy recipes require special cooking equipment?

No, the healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge can be prepared using basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may suggest using a specific tool or appliance for convenience.

Are the healthy recipes easy to prepare?

Yes, the healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Many of the recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, making it easier to stick to your healthy eating goals while maintaining a busy lifestyle.

Can I still enjoy flavorful meals while following the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge?

Absolutely! The healthy recipes for the 10 Week Extreme Body Fitness Challenge focus on using herbs, spices, and other natural flavorings to add delicious taste to your meals without relying on excess salt, sugar, or unhealthy fats. These recipes will show you that healthy eating can also be enjoyable and satisfying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies