• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Cooking Demo for Cancer Patients

In summary, the conversation is about someone who has been asked to do a demo for Breast Cancer patients and is looking for ideas on how to do it. Suggestions include treating it like a cooking show, using recipes from the It's good for you cookbook, and contacting a local care center or hospital for ideas. The main focus is on sharing the benefits of healthy cooking and eating with those going through a tough time.
Flamingo
Gold Member
:) Hello all,
I have been asked to do a demo for Breast Cancer patients. This is a group through the Breast Cancer Colailation of Delaware. I have found some receipes to use but how should I do this? Like a show or what I'm new to the non-party, party so what do you all think????? THANKS FOR THE HELP in advance...

What about doing the new Harvest Chicken Salad, it's healthy and shows lots of tools. Talk about how our products make life easier in the kitchen.

ask co-ordinator if it's ok to talk about HWC Campaign, I can't imagine it wouldn't be and if you need any HWC products, send the call out, I'm sure we can all dig a few things up.

I've got a friend doing a fundraiser for our local ACS walk which is for BC and she asked me back in May as she knew that's when we did the products if I could "buy" some to donate to her to raffle off. I'm letting her have all my samples.

HTH,

Lisa

What about a recipe from the It's good for you cookbook?

You could also try contacting a local care center or hospital for ideas. Ask for their nutritionist.

Hi there! First of all, I think it's wonderful that you have been asked to do a demo for Breast Cancer patients. It's such a great opportunity to share the benefits of healthy cooking and eating with those who are going through a tough time. As for how to do the demo, I would suggest treating it like a mini cooking show. You can demonstrate the recipes while also explaining the health benefits of the ingredients and how they can help with recovery and prevention. You could also provide handouts with the recipes and any additional information you want to share. It's important to keep the atmosphere positive and uplifting, so don't be afraid to inject some fun and humor into the demo. Most importantly, just be yourself and have a great time sharing your passion for healthy cooking with these patients. Best of luck!

Related to Healthy Cooking Demo for Cancer Patients

1. What types of dishes do you typically demonstrate for cancer patients?

Our healthy cooking demos for cancer patients feature a variety of dishes, including nutrient-dense meals, smoothies, and snacks that are specifically designed to support the body's needs during cancer treatment.

2. Are the ingredients used in the demos easy to find and affordable?

Yes, we understand the importance of using readily available and affordable ingredients for cancer patients. Our recipes focus on using whole, unprocessed foods that can be found at most grocery stores.

3. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences?

Absolutely. Our recipes can be adapted to meet various dietary needs and preferences, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. We also offer alternatives for common allergens such as dairy and nuts.

4. How do these demos benefit cancer patients?

Our demos provide cancer patients with practical and delicious meal ideas that can help support their immune system and overall well-being during treatment. We also offer tips for incorporating healthy habits into daily life and advice on meal planning and preparation.

5. Is there a cost for attending the demos?

No, our demos are offered at no cost to cancer patients and their families. We are committed to providing valuable resources and support to those going through cancer treatment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • NooraK