• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Health Fair: Worth the Investment?

In summary, if you are looking to do a Health Fair, you should try to do one that is near something, has multiple DS companies participating, and is advertised.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Has anyone done one of these before? Was it a good experience? I am thinking about doing one but it is expensive so I am just trying to weigh my options out. Thanks.
Sarah

I have been thinking about planning one as well. :) I am curious to hear what others have to say! :)

I'm doing a health fair in April. I'll be displaying our salad making products, grilling and cookware and cookbooks (It's Good For You, Salad, Grilling) - healthy eating. I talk aobut how our cookware and stones help use less fat in cooking and other tips that I can share at shows I hope to book from the event.

I am interested in doing events, but it seems like the only ones i hear about in this area are bridal... and entry fee is upwards of $1000! How do you find out about the other events, or are you coordinating them yourself? I would love to know how to get more involved without it costing me an arm and a leg!

Beth,
Do you have other DS Consultants at your Health Fair? Are you the one organizing it???

stefani2 said:
Beth,
Do you have other DS Consultants at your Health Fair? Are you the one organizing it???
I am not organizing it and believe they will have a few other DS reps there. Other such fairs I have been at have had reps from the cooking (PC), storage (TW), food (TS), makeup (MK, others) DS companies and health related businesses (massage, therapies health juices...).

sounds like fun...You will have to post how it goes! Maybe I should organize a Health Fair in the future! :)

I found out about the Taste of homes show and a health fair by joining my Chamber of Commerce. The lady I spoke to there told me about another organization to look into in my area and they are the ones that plan 3-5 different vendor shows a year. I called and got in on some of these shows. the shows are not cheap but they said they get anywhere from 3000-6000 people at them.

I did a Health Fair last year and it was a bust! For starters, it was at a hotel that was not remotely near anything, so mostly it was just the DS vendors all going around and checking everyone out. I found out that it was not publicized that much, so no wonder it was so bad. I was really bummed because it cost me $75 and I didn't get any sales or bookings from it. Be sure and investigate before you commit to doing it. Make sure that they will be advertising it!

Related to Health Fair: Worth the Investment?

1. What is a Health Fair and why is it important?

A Health Fair is an event that promotes health and wellness by providing information and resources to individuals. It usually includes free health screenings, educational seminars, and demonstrations. It is important because it raises awareness about health issues and encourages individuals to take proactive steps towards a healthier lifestyle.

2. What can I expect to see at a Health Fair?

At a Health Fair, you can expect to see booths and tables set up by various health organizations, hospitals, and businesses. These booths may offer free health screenings such as blood pressure, cholesterol, and BMI checks. There may also be educational materials and resources available for attendees to take home.

3. Is there an admission fee for Health Fairs?

Most Health Fairs are free to attend, but some may require a small registration fee. It is best to check with the organizer beforehand to confirm if there is a fee.

4. Can I participate in a Health Fair if I have specific health concerns?

Absolutely! Health Fairs are designed to provide information and resources for individuals of all ages and health concerns. There may be specific booths or seminars that cater to certain health issues, so be sure to look for those.

5. How can I get involved in a Health Fair?

If you are interested in getting involved in a Health Fair, you can reach out to the organizer to see if they need volunteers or exhibitors. You can also promote the event to your friends and family to help raise awareness. Additionally, you can attend the Health Fair and share your experience on social media to encourage others to attend in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • wr4282
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies