• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for a successful health fair booth?

In summary, the author is very fortunate to have a friend invite her to set up a booth at a health fair. She is open to suggestions for what to offer at the booth, and would like to come away with bookings for the Holiday season.
chefhorton
I am very fortunate to have a friend of mine invite me to set up a booth at a health fair at the end of the month. It is only 4 hours long, but I really want to have something healthy for them to taste and maybe give them some tips on healthy cooking. I also want to come away from this with some bookings for the Holiday season.
I am open for any suggestions. I was thinking about doing a drawing for the "It's Good for You" cookbook. If there is enough response, then I would like to be able to do more than one drawing, but I'll have to wait and see since it's only a 4 hour event.
You guys have such great suggestions, I can't wait to see what input you have on this. I really want this to be successful.
Thanks so much.
Horton

Veggies with any of our dips made lighter would be a great for tasting. I like the idea of the cookbook as well as make sure everyone wins a Free Show, don't tell them that of course, call after the event and let them know that they won and when would they like to have their show.

That's a good cookbook to use for that type of fair!

You might want to check before you prepare food. Several fairs/events I've done require a food service license if you're going to be giving food out.

Maybe healthy recipes instead? People love those. The Harvest Chicken Salad in the new Season's Best is light and yummy!

Yes be sure to check if you can serve food first.

You could print up some recipe cards of your own. Pick recipe from the it's good for you cookbook. Make sure you put your contact info on those recipe cards, it is a great cheap way to get your name in there home, every time they open there cookbook they will think of you.

I did the fruit dip out of the IGFY cookbook, can't remember the exact name of it, but it was wonderful. It shows fruit kabobs on the page.

Thanks so muchI am allowed to serve food - it was actually requested that I have something to taste.
These are some great tips. I'm still not sure about what I will serve, but I appreciate everyone's input. Please keep the suggestions coming.

I had planned on making up a flier for my healthy women event about healthy food and eating tips but didn't get it done in time, so I scrapped it, you could take some of the tips out of the IGFY cookbook and make fliers with them on one side and a recipe on the other.

What is a health fair?

A health fair is an event that focuses on promoting healthy habits and educating individuals about various health topics. It typically includes informational booths, health screenings, and interactive activities.

How can Pampered Chef assist with a health fair?

Pampered Chef can provide resources and products that support healthy cooking and eating habits. We also offer cooking demonstrations and recipe ideas that promote a well-balanced diet.

Do you offer discounts for health fairs?

Yes, we offer special discounts for health fair events. Our health fair packages include a variety of products at discounted prices to support your event's goals.

Can Pampered Chef provide educational materials for a health fair?

Yes, we have a variety of educational materials available for health fair events. These include brochures, flyers, and recipe cards that promote healthy eating and cooking habits.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for health fairs?

We offer a wide range of products that support healthy cooking and eating habits. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks with nutritious recipes. Our products are designed to make healthy cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wr4282
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies