• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Host Orders Shipped to You?

In summary, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the option to have your host orders shipped directly to you by selecting the "Ship Directly to Me" option during checkout. There is a flat shipping fee of $3.50 for each host order, but you can still earn host rewards for these orders. Host orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days and delivery time may vary based on your location.
brandenc
Gold Member
Hi, I just wanted to make sure I entered in the information correctly before I submit my order, because 2 of my host wants there orders shipped to me because they live in a bad neighbor hood and people watch for the UPS trucks.

It is setup like this
First Name:
Last Name:
Address: Do you put the C/O: Your Name here
Address 2: then your address here
City:
State:
Zip Code:

Ext. I just want to make sure I enter it correctly so that I will earn my commission on these 2 orders because they were 2,000.00 each.

Thanks

brandenc said:
Hi, I just wanted to make sure I entered in the information correctly before I submit my order, because 2 of my host wants there orders shipped to me because they live in a bad neighbor hood and people watch for the UPS trucks.

It is setup like this
First Name:
Last Name:
Address: Do you put the C/O: Your Name here
Address 2: then your address here
City:
State:
Zip Code:

Ext. I just want to make sure I enter it correctly so that I will earn my commission on these 2 orders because they were 2,000.00 each.

Thanks

That's exactly right!

Even if you did it wrong you would get commission on the show. What you don't get is commission on the host's order with her show discount. She also doesn't get credit for the bookings if you don't put the c/o part in.

!Hi there! It sounds like you're trying to make sure you enter the shipping information correctly for your orders. It's always a good idea to double check before submitting to avoid any potential issues. As for the C/O (care of) section, it's typically used when someone is receiving mail at a different address than their own. So in this case, if you are receiving the orders for your friends, you can put your name after the C/O section. As long as the rest of the information is correct, you should earn your commission on the orders. Hope this helps!

1. Can I have my host orders shipped directly to me?

Yes, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the option to have your host orders shipped directly to you.

2. How do I request to have my host orders shipped to me?

To have your host orders shipped to you, simply select the option for "Ship Directly to Me" during the checkout process.

3. Is there an additional cost for having my host orders shipped to me?

Yes, there is a flat shipping fee of $3.50 for each host order that is shipped directly to you.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I have my host orders shipped to me?

Yes, you will still earn host rewards for any orders that are shipped directly to you. However, the shipping fee will be deducted from your host rewards total.

5. How long does it take for my host orders to be shipped to me?

Host orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days from the time the order is placed. Delivery time will vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76