• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried the Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Chang's?

In summary, two cannibals are eating at a PF Changs and one of them hates his mother in law. The second cannibal offers to try the potatoes and the first cannibal hates them.
pcchris
Silver Member
I was reading an interesting tidbit on Yahoo yesterday, and it was a listing of the worst possible desserts you could consume (healthwise). There is a restaurant called PF Chang's, and there is a dessert there called the Great Wall of Chocolate. This slice of cake has over 2,200 calories and like 87 grams of fat:eek: , but it looks delish! Anyway, I was telling my mom about it, and she calls me tonight and asks me if I want to go to PF Chang's tomorrow for lunch...well, HECK YEAH! :D (and I know what I'll be eating!!) So, I guess what I'm wondering is...have any of you ever had this cake? Is it as yummy as it looks? Any input would be great. I don't want to pay $8 for a slice of cake if it's not good.....not that I want to pay $8 for any slice of cake, but if it's worth it, ya know what I mean? Thanks!

Haven't had the cake, but PF Chang's is YUMMY

With credentials like that, you think it's NOT going to be outstanding?

Oh man, do let us know how it tastes!

I have never had enough room for dessert when we go to PF Chang's. But the Chicken Chow Fun, add Broccoli is DELISH!

I've never had the cake but I have heard it is good!!

I have had the cake... multiple times :D of course I am always sharing it with some other people. It is very, very yummy! The banana chocolate egg roll things are really good too. but the great wall of chocolate is the way to go if you are in dire need of a chocolate fix!

Wow - the food was EXCELLENT at PF Changs...I had the Beef & Broccoli...and was the tastiest beef & broccoli I've ever had! Yum-o!

Well, of course, I had the great wall of chocolate for dessert...there was 3 of us that split it....WELL WORTH the calories and fat! Delicious! I think I'm done with chocolate for a few days!!! So, my recommendation?? Get the Great Wall of Chocolate if you get the chance. I don't think I'm going to eat anything till like Tuesday!!

This is still my favorite Chinese place...
10824_1.jpg

...although Harvey doesn't have the cake. ;)

We just had lunch at Harvey's yesterday!!! But Harvey has awesome donut thingies...no chocolate, but yummy nonetheless!!

I have never been there, buy boy do I want to go now!

Conference road trip!
:D

No, but Milwaukee's only an hour north.

Harvey's is one of my DH's favorite restaurants. We go there each year for our anniversary. I love the sweet & sour chicken and egg rolls.

Hmmmm, maybe that's dinner tonight!

The best part is Harvey coming up and giving you his patented handshake and saying, "Good to see you again."I used to think he just said that to everyone, but when my sister in law was here from Alabama, we ordered take out. He walked up and shook my hand, then turned to my sister in law, offered his hand and said, "I don't think I know you."Actually, Meg (my SIL who owns the yarn store in another thread) and I used to work with Harvey's cousin. That was over 30 years ago, but his face really lit up when we talked about her.

Wow - that is a good memory! I always thought he just said that to everyone, too!

I just asked my DH if we could have Harvey's for supper tonight. His face lit up, so thanks for saving me a night of cooking!

Sometimes, you just need to go take a wok.

Love everything at PF Changs, of course Pei Wei is good too!!

mmm... we had Chinese for dinner tonight: S&S Chicken and Beef with garlic and ginger sauce. Delish!

I was just thinking that it might be a good night for a wok on the wild side.

The Beak and The Bun got Chinese, too. White rice and chicken (no sauce).bagelbagelbagel

Yeah- that's what we tell them, "You're eating a relative!" But they love chicken. The homemade bird cookies (dog biscuits) I make them are also preferred if they're chicken flavor instead of beef.

Two cannibals are eating and the first one says, "I hate my mother in law!"The second one says, "Well here, try the potatoes."

Hey hey hey!!! There is a PF Changs in Chicago....according to the map, just about 3 blocks east of Michigan Avenue...

just a thought...

(Unfortunately, only 1 Harvey Moy's though..in Wisconsin)

You know why cannibals don't eat clowns??

They taste funny.

Related to Have You Tried the Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Chang's?

1. What is the "Great Wall of Chocolate"?

The "Great Wall of Chocolate" is a decadent dessert made by Pampered Chef. It consists of five layers of chocolate, including rich brownie, chocolate mousse, and chocolate ganache, topped with chocolate shavings.

2. How many servings does the "Great Wall of Chocolate" make?

The "Great Wall of Chocolate" makes 12 servings, making it the perfect dessert for a dinner party or special occasion.

3. Is the "Great Wall of Chocolate" difficult to make?

No, the "Great Wall of Chocolate" is surprisingly easy to make with the help of our Pampered Chef products. You can find the full recipe and instructions on our website.

4. Can I make any substitutions in the "Great Wall of Chocolate" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free brownie mix or dairy-free chocolate chips.

5. How should I store the "Great Wall of Chocolate" leftovers?

The "Great Wall of Chocolate" should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 3 days, but we recommend enjoying it within 24 hours for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda