• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the personalized confirmation letter for hosts?

In summary, a confirmation letter for hosts is a document provided by Pampered Chef to individuals who have agreed to host a party or event. It confirms the date, time, and details of the event, as well as the host's benefits and responsibilities. The letter is received after booking the event with a consultant and can be requested in digital or physical form. Changes can be made to the letter if necessary by contacting the consultant. It is necessary to have the confirmation letter for the event as it serves as a reference for both the host and consultant. If the letter is not received, the consultant should be contacted immediately for assistance.
ptejhe
I just put this together last night because I have a show coming up on Sunday and I wanted my Host to have a very simple set of "To Do" instructions to make her show a HUGE success so she can earn tons of FREE product!

I decided to personalize this with using the host's name at the top! I've also done one for my Catalog Shows that are going on right now!

Let me know what you think:chef:

These attachments are in Microsoft Publisher.

Attachments

• Cooking Show_To-Do_ for Hosts.pub
    436 KB · Views: 456
  • Cooking Show_ingredient list.pub
    53 KB · Views: 355
Oh gosh, too bad I can't read publisher documents, I'm so curious to see these! Do you have a way of converting it or know how I can?

Please convert......

I cannot convert this...I tried, but I will make another one quickly on Word. I'll just copy and paste!

I love it! Thank you for sharing.

Related to Have you seen the personalized confirmation letter for hosts?

1. What is a confirmation letter for hosts?

A confirmation letter for hosts is a document provided by Pampered Chef to individuals who have agreed to host a party or event. It serves as a written confirmation of the date, time, and details of the event, as well as the host's benefits and responsibilities.

2. How do I receive a confirmation letter for my hosting event?

After booking a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a confirmation letter either via email or mail, depending on your preference. You can also request a digital copy of the letter from your consultant.

3. Can I make changes to the details in the confirmation letter?

Yes, you can make changes to the details in the confirmation letter if necessary. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you in making any necessary changes.

4. Is the confirmation letter for hosts necessary for my event?

Yes, the confirmation letter is an important document to have for your event. It serves as a reference for both the host and the consultant, ensuring that all details and benefits are clear and agreed upon.

5. What if I didn't receive a confirmation letter for my event?

If you did not receive a confirmation letter for your event, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant immediately. They will be able to assist you in obtaining a copy of the letter and ensuring that all details are correct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchic
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies