• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Engaging Potential Hosts: Crafting the Perfect Letter for Your P.Chef Website

In summary, the conversation is about a person who just started their P.Chef website and received an email from a woman interested in hosting a show. The person shares a personalized email they send to potential hosts and gives tips for a successful show, including inviting a diverse crowd, collecting outside orders, and aiming for a $700 show to receive free and discounted products. They also mention the host bonus of the month and offer the opportunity for the host to start their own P.Chef business.
Katiechef
Just started my P.Chef website, and got an email from a woman that may want to do a show, does anyone have a letter they use for potential hosts?:) Thanks!

Here's something I personalize and e-mail to host after we've confirmed that a party will be held. It may be too much for someone you haven't spoken to yet.....BEE

I’m so excited about doing a Pampered Chef cooking show for you and your friends. I’m attaching a guest list to help you get started since the key to a successful show is to invite TONS of people!!! . We’ll talk later to finalize the details of your show and I’ll mail you a complete packet then.

INVITATIONS:
• A successful show has at least 20-25 total guest orders, so I’ll mail you 40 invitations for you to distribute.
• Call everyone BEFORE you send the invitations to tell them you’re having a party. It does take time, but it will pay off for you!
• Guys like our products too! Some of the world's best chefs are men. Don't miss out by not inviting the husbands too.
• Don’t limit your invitations to just one crowd … mix up your crowd for better attendance. Remember, you’ll never offend someone by inviting them, but you may upset them if they are left out!
• Collect Outside Orders from those unable to attend our show. I’ll send you catalogs for friends unable to attend or they can shop online at www.pamperedchef.biz/beepampered. Your long distance family & friends can simply call, e-mail, or place orders through my website. Orders can be shipped right to their doors!

• HOW DO I GET FREE PRODUCTS?
• The free products and half price products you’ll be getting will depend on how many people you have at your show and what the guest sales are. Let’s shoot for a $700 show so you get LOTS of products - $140 to be exact!

• An average order is $30, so you’ll want 18-20 people there … OVER INVITE and ask everyone to bring a friend!

HOST BONUS OF THE MONTH:
• In addition to FREE, ½ price and discounted products, there is a flyer enclosed in this packet that shows the Host and Guest special for the month.

RECIPES:
• You and your guests can enjoy one of many delicious main dishes and deserts straight from the Pampered Chef kitchen. I promise, you will fall in love with these recipes – they are delicious! I will contact you within the next few days to discuss your menu options.

You and I are a team on this show and together we can REALLY have a great show … the minute I walk in the door of your house, your work is over! If you CALL and invite at least 40 people, YOUR work will be sure to pay off!

Happy Hosting and looking forward to a great show,

Bee

PS – You can use your host credit to purchase your own Super Starter kit and do what I do! If you would like to make this party your Kick-off show and start your business with a BANG, let me know! I’d love to tell you more about it!

Hi there! Congrats on starting your P.Chef website! That's great news about the potential show with the woman who emailed you. I don't have a specific letter for potential hosts, but I can give you some tips on what to include in your communication with her.First, be sure to thank her for reaching out and expressing interest in hosting a show. Let her know how much you appreciate her considering you for this opportunity.Next, introduce yourself and your business. Share a bit about your background and why you are passionate about P.Chef. This will help the potential host get to know you better and feel more connected to you.Then, outline the benefits and perks of hosting a P.Chef show. This could include free products, discounts, and rewards for hosting a successful show. You can also mention the fun and interactive atmosphere of a P.Chef show and how it brings people together.Be sure to include any important details, such as the date and time of the potential show, and how long it typically lasts. You can also mention any special themes or promotions you have for upcoming shows.Finally, provide a call to action. Encourage the potential host to respond to your email or give you a call to discuss further details and potentially schedule a show. Let her know that you are excited to work with her and make her P.Chef experience a memorable one.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your website and potential show! :)

Related to Engaging Potential Hosts: Crafting the Perfect Letter for Your P.Chef Website

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a consultant in your area. Once you have chosen a consultant, they will guide you through the process of hosting a party and provide you with all the necessary information and tools.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you will receive a variety of benefits, including free and discounted products, host-exclusive offers, and the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales at your party. You will also have the chance to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive party with your friends and family.

3. How many guests do I need to invite to host a Pampered Chef party?

There is no set number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party. Whether you invite 5 or 50 guests, the consultant will work with you to ensure a successful and enjoyable party. It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to increase the chances of earning free products.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online. This option is great for those who cannot have an in-person party or have friends and family who live far away. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests, and they can place orders online. You will still receive all the host benefits, and your consultant will handle the shipping and delivery of the products.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party. In-person parties usually last 2-3 hours, while online parties can range from 1-2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best duration for your party and ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies