• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Have you seen the hilarious YouTube video, 'The Mom Song' by Anita Renfroe?

In summary, "theMom Song" is a popular commercial for Pampered Chef that showcases the versatility of their kitchen products and celebrates busy moms. It was originally sung by Anita Renfroe, but there have been various versions performed by different artists. Unfortunately, it is not available for purchase as it was created specifically for the commercial. While the lyrics are exaggerated, they ring true for many busy moms. You would need permission from Pampered Chef to use the song for any personal or commercial purposes.
kcjodih
Gold Member
For those of you who haven't seen this, check it out...it's SO funny, I LOVED it!

YouTube - The Mom Song

That is so perfect. LOL!!!!

I have said these things so many times myself.

by Anita RenfroeI just watched it and oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Anita Renfroe is so talented and clever with her lyrics. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire song. Thanks for sharing this gem! I think I'm going to have to watch it again and show it to all my mom friends. They will definitely appreciate it.

Related to Have you seen the hilarious YouTube video, 'The Mom Song' by Anita Renfroe?

1) What is "theMom Song"?

"theMom Song" is a popular commercial for Pampered Chef that celebrates busy moms and all that they do to take care of their families. It showcases the versatility of our kitchen products and how they can help make mealtime easier for moms.

2) Who sings "theMom Song"?

The "theMom Song" was originally sung by singer and actress Anita Renfroe. However, there have been various versions and covers of the song performed by different artists over the years.

3) Can I buy a copy of "theMom Song"?

Unfortunately, "theMom Song" is not available for purchase. It was created specifically for Pampered Chef's commercial and is not available as a single or on any music streaming platforms.

4) Are the lyrics in "theMom Song" accurate?

While the lyrics in "theMom Song" are meant to be humorous and exaggerated, they do ring true for many busy moms. The song highlights the never-ending tasks and responsibilities that moms juggle on a daily basis.

5) Can I use "theMom Song" for my own video or project?

The rights to "theMom Song" are owned by Pampered Chef, so you would need to obtain permission from them to use it for any personal or commercial purposes. However, there are many other songs and jingles available that you can use for your own projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies