• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Gotta See This Singing Mom....

In summary, the conversation is about a YouTube video called "The Mom Song" that is sung to the tune of William Tell Overture and features all the things moms say to their kids in a day. The participants have all seen and enjoyed the video, with one planning to show it to her kids and another considering ordering a DVD of the comedian who created it, Anita Renfroe. They also mention another Christian comedian, Chonda Pierce, and share their own experiences of seeing Anita perform. The conversation ends with a funny anecdote about one of the participants watching the video at a show.
Lacy, I have seen that before! SO FUNNY! I sent it on to all of my friends!! Loved it!!! I tell you what I would've been out of breath and passed out about half way through that one!! WHEW!

Oops, been meaning to tell you Lacy, I absolutely LOVE your name!!

I play it for the kids---and when they are off track---I play it again!!!!
lol

I have had this sent to me twice, and haven't taken the time to watch it yet. So I just watched it, and IT IS HILARIOUS! I sent it to a few people, including my own mom.

This lady, Anita Renfroe, is a wonderful Chrsitian comedian. She travels around with the Women of Faith Conference a lot too. HILLARIOUS! My sister saw her in Atl. @ the WOF conf. this past summer and she said Anita had people literally peeing on themselves from laughing so hard. I have a lot of Chonda Pierce but I think I might order a DVD of Anita and do a ladies night out at my house.

LOVE Chonda Pierce too!!!

pckelly said:
Oops, been meaning to tell you Lacy, I absolutely LOVE your name!!

Awww, thanks!

J.Corley said:
This lady, Anita Renfroe, is a wonderful Chrsitian comedian. She travels around with the Women of Faith Conference a lot too. HILLARIOUS! My sister saw her in Atl. @ the WOF conf. this past summer and she said Anita had people literally peeing on themselves from laughing so hard. I have a lot of Chonda Pierce but I think I might order a DVD of Anita and do a ladies night out at my house.

I was in Atlanta with your sister :) Okay, not actually WITH your sister but I was one of the ladies laughing so hard I was afraid I'd pee myself! One of the girls with me had seen Anita before and warned us during the break to go to the restroom :D

Funny side note: I had a show last night and they pulled this up on youtube to watch. It must be making the rounds :)

1. What is "You Gotta See This Singing Mom"?

"You Gotta See This Singing Mom" is a live virtual show featuring a talented mom who sings and entertains while demonstrating our Pampered Chef products in action.

2. How long does the show last?

The show typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the group and the level of audience interaction.

3. Can I purchase products during the show?

Yes, you can purchase products during the show through our online ordering system. The host will provide a link for easy access.

4. Is the show suitable for all ages?

Yes, "You Gotta See This Singing Mom" is a family-friendly show suitable for all ages. It's a great way to bring together loved ones for a fun and entertaining virtual event.

5. How can I book a "You Gotta See This Singing Mom" show?

You can book a show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Our team will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cewcooks
  • General Chat
Replies