• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen Us in the Doggy Dive In Video on YouTube?

In at Sun Valley Pool is doing an event where they are allowing dogs in the pool. The pool was closed for the season but they have opened it to the dogs.
That looks like so much fun. Your dog is beautiful!

It has been so hot here this summer. I hose down my ****-a-poo a couple of times a day & she sits in the breeze to cool off. She loves the water. We don't have a pool & I haven't found a kiddie pool, so I fill up a Rubbermaid tote & she ROLLS in the water.

Wow! They have a pool just for the dogs???

They have closed the pool for the season and then let the chlorine die down some and opened it to the dogs She has a blast - She is still worn out

We were going to take all three dogs but my husband had to work

Several of the cities locally have started doing this event

How fun! I've heard of some places opening up the pools for the dogs now that they're closed for people. My dog would love it; our city pool is already drained though.

They closed our pool at our condo complex the day after Labor Day. Crazy early. They don't even open it till almost July.

Human were not allowed to go out to far in the water due to health restrictions

It was so much fun -

Kathy,so cute. When playing the song, I had my 7 and 4 year old come in. We had to play your video again!!

I love the shot of me trying to encourage her to get in the water - Such a great shot of my not so best side I swear my dog is not overweight she is just a big ball of fur. Me on the other had - I am working to get smaller

You looked like you were having fun. Of course the dogs were having a blast.

The only problem was I had that song stuck in my head all morning....:rolleyes: :p

It is a catchy little tune isn't it - I have been having the same problem Kids especially love the song so they can bark LOL!

I saw a news report about this they did the same thing in UT.

There are several communities that are doing it here - If you have a city pool talk to your city leaders to see if they would consider doing a fun community event like this.

Related to Have You Seen Us in the Doggy Dive In Video on YouTube?

1. Who are Kyra and Kathy?

Kyra and Kathy are two women who run a popular YouTube channel dedicated to showcasing recipes and kitchen tips using Pampered Chef products.

2. What types of videos do Kyra and Kathy post?

Kyra and Kathy post a variety of videos, including recipe demonstrations, product reviews, and cooking tips and tricks. They also occasionally share behind-the-scenes footage and bloopers.

3. How often do Kyra and Kathy post new videos?

Kyra and Kathy typically post new videos once a week, on Wednesdays. However, they may occasionally post bonus videos or special content on other days.

4. Are Kyra and Kathy affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Kyra and Kathy are official Pampered Chef consultants and their YouTube channel is sponsored by Pampered Chef.

5. Can I find all of the Pampered Chef products used in the videos?

Yes, all of the products used in Kyra and Kathy's videos can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat