• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lol! Youtube Attn:mom's of Teen's & Tweens!

In summary, to get your teen or tween to put down their phone and engage with the family, you can set designated tech-free times and plan fun activities that require their full attention. To monitor their online activity, have open communication and set rules and boundaries, and use parental control apps or settings. To teach responsible internet use, set a good example and have honest conversations about internet safety. To encourage a healthier balance, encourage other activities and set limits on screen time. To improve communication and connection, actively listen and show empathy, and plan one-on-one activities or outings.
That is halarious!!!!!

Now, how do I put that in an email to send it to others?

--Jenny L

so Funny!!So Funny!!! It was as if I wrote that song myself:D

jlevernier said:
That is halarious!!!!!

Now, how do I put that in an email to send it to others?

--Jenny L
just go sign up for youtube and then send it to yourself. Then open your email and forward it to all your friends! That's what I just did!:blushing: :D

I love it!! I know my 3 boys hear all of that everyday! Too funny!!!

FunnyA homeschooling friend of mine posted this on our homeschool website a month back!! It is hilarious! I love it!!

Debbie :D

I think I'll save it so when I need a laugh I'll have it.

I just tried to view it and it says it is no longer available for copyright reasons. :cry:

Two weeks ago (or so) at church we had a guest speaker and they ran this segment. It was hilarious. The message was on Parenting successful children (using God's measure of success).

Related to Lol! Youtube Attn:mom's of Teen's & Tweens!

1. How can I get my teen or tween to put down their phone and engage with the family?

One way to encourage your teen or tween to put down their phone is by setting designated tech-free times, such as during meals or family outings. You can also plan fun activities or games that require their full attention, such as a family game night or outdoor adventure.

2. My teen or tween is constantly on social media, how do I monitor their online activity?

It's important to have open communication with your teen or tween about their online activity and set rules and boundaries. You can also use parental control apps or settings to monitor their social media usage and set restrictions.

3. How can I teach my teen or tween about responsible internet use?

One way to teach responsible internet use is by setting a good example yourself. Show your teen or tween how to use the internet responsibly by being mindful of your own online behavior. You can also have open and honest conversations about internet safety and the consequences of sharing personal information online.

4. My teen or tween is constantly on their phone or computer, how can I encourage them to have a healthier balance?

Encourage your teen or tween to engage in other activities besides being on their phone or computer. This can include hobbies, sports, or spending time with friends. You can also set limits on screen time and encourage them to take breaks and engage in other activities.

5. How can I improve communication and connection with my teen or tween?

Try to create a safe and open environment for communication by actively listening and showing empathy towards your teen or tween. You can also plan one-on-one activities or outings to spend quality time together and strengthen your connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies