• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!

In summary, Paul Potts won Britain's Got Talent and is an incredible singer. He had his tooth fixed between the time he won BGT and Oprah, and he had more confidence at Oprah than his first audition.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I saw this for the first time yesterday - and thought it was so incredible - maybe you have all seen it - but if not, take the time to watch!
It brought tears to my eyes, and I was on my feet cheering - and I'm just sitting at home!:D

YouTube - Paul Potts Britain's Got Talent

Amazing talent!!

My mother's cousin is an opera singer, Ronald Naldi, and even though I dont speak a word of Italian, his singing is enough to capture the heart!!

Thanks for sharing.

Is it the guy who was on Oprah? I'll watch it later.

Wonderful!!!

the little girl Connie is amazing as well

JAE said:
Is it the guy who was on Oprah? I'll watch it later.

Yes it is. I watched about a month ago and everytime I watch it, I get teary eyed. He did such a wonderful job and man, what a beautiful voice. I did notice that between the time that he won BGT and Oprah, he had his tooth fixed. He had alot more confidence at Oprah than his very first audition, that itself is Priceless!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Yes it is. I watched about a month ago and everytime I watch it, I get teary eyed. He did such a wonderful job and man, what a beautiful voice. I did notice that between the time that he won BGT and Oprah, he had his tooth fixed. He had alot more confidence at Oprah than his very first audition, that itself is Priceless!!:D
Oh I would love to see a picture of that.

I'm sure if you look up youtube and search paul potts on Oprah, you'll see it when he sings.

PampMomof3 said:
I'm sure if you look up youtube and search paul potts on Oprah, you'll see it when he sings.
Yup..He looks great!!

I just watched this and the little 6 year old Conny...how amazing are the talents of these to GBer's! Man, what a gift!

Related to Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!

1. What is "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!"?

"Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!" is a collection of music that features stunningly beautiful songs that are perfect for any occasion.

2. Who are the artists featured on "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!"?

The album features a variety of talented artists from various genres, including pop, R&B, and acoustic. Some of the artists included are Adele, Ed Sheeran, and Norah Jones.

3. Can I purchase a physical copy of "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!"?

Yes, "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!" is available for purchase as a physical CD. You can also purchase it digitally through various music streaming platforms.

4. Are there any instrumental tracks on "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!"?

Yes, there are some instrumental tracks on the album that are perfect for creating a relaxing and soothing atmosphere.

5. Is "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Diamond in the Rough - Beautiful Music!!!" features a mix of clean and uplifting songs that are appropriate for listeners of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ish
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates