• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Energy and Talent of Drumline the Musical with Your Family!

In summary, "Drumline" the Musical is a high-energy stage production that follows the story of a talented young drummer, Devon, who joins his college's marching band and must navigate through the challenges and rivalries within the band while also pursuing his dream of becoming a professional musician. While the show does contain some mature themes and language, it is generally considered appropriate for audiences ages 13 and up. The runtime for the show is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including a 15-minute intermission. "Drumline" the Musical also features impressive choreography, dynamic drumline performances, and exciting visual effects. Official merchandise will be available for purchase at the venue.
michelletx
I took my son to see this last night and WOW, it was so amazingly good.

My son who is in the drumline in his high school's marching band was reluctant to go. I think he thought musical = BORING. Boy was he wrong. ;)

He thanked me three times while were there for making him go. He even saw some of his fellow band members there. He even said "I can't wait to come to another one of "these things". lol!

If you get the opportunity to see Drumline Live, I highly recommend it. It was full of energy and fun not to mention some of the best drumline talent I've ever seen.

Oooooooh. I bet it was fun!!! I"m not a big fan of parades but the few times I've been, the marching bands (primarily the percussion sections) are my favorite part.

I love musicals. We saw "Spamalot" twice last weekend. Why twice? DH bought me tickets for Christmas and some friends (who have season tickets) invited us to go with them. Fun!

Drumline is amazing!! glad he had a great time!!

1. What is "Drumline" the Musical about?

"Drumline" the Musical is a high-energy stage production that follows the story of a talented young drummer, Devon, who joins his college's marching band and must navigate through the challenges and rivalries within the band while also pursuing his dream of becoming a professional musician.

2. Is "Drumline" the Musical appropriate for all ages?

While "Drumline" the Musical does contain some mature themes and language, it is generally considered appropriate for audiences ages 13 and up.

3. How long is the performance of "Drumline" the Musical?

The runtime for "Drumline" the Musical can vary slightly, but it typically runs for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including a 15-minute intermission.

4. Are there any special effects in "Drumline" the Musical?

Yes, "Drumline" the Musical features impressive choreography, dynamic drumline performances, and exciting visual effects that enhance the overall theatrical experience.

5. Can I purchase "Drumline" the Musical merchandise at the show?

Yes, there will be a merchandise booth at the venue where you can purchase official "Drumline" the Musical merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats, and other souvenirs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stampaholic1961