• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date

In summary, the "Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date" feature on the Pampered Chef website allows you to discover the top song on any given date in history. To use this feature, simply enter a date into the search bar and click "Find #1 Song." You can search for any date from January 1, 1940, to the present day, and the feature is accurate as it pulls data from reliable sources. You can also easily share your search results on social media.
nikked
Gold Member
Check out this site...

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

It's pretty cool. Tells you what the #1 song was on any date...

The really fun thing is, the #1 song on the day Tony was born is "our song". We have sung it to each other (much to the dismay of our friends [then] and our children [now]) since we started dating..."Happy Together" by The Turtles!!!

We thought that was REALLY cool!!!

Have fun!!!

"Help Me Rhonda" was the #1 song on the day I was born.

"Heartbreaker" by Mariah Carey was #1 on my wedding day - hmmm, don't even know what this song sounds like!

"Abracadabra" by Steve Miller Band was the song on the day I was born!

My wedding was: "Baby Boy" by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul

and my divorce was: "This Is Why I'm Hot" by Mims

Love this site! Thanks!

Personally, I like the cool facts KG finds for each day that he posts in the Daily Update threads.

It's sad that after a certain year, usually 1999 or 2000, I don't know most of these.
I laughed at the suggestion of figuring out the #1 song on your approximate date of conception. Like I want to think about THAT.

(But I did, and it was "Your the one that I want" from Grease. Wow.)

"Hanky Panky" by Tommy James & the Shondells- when I was born

I heard it Through the Grape Vine (The day and year I was born)

My wedding day: Baby Got BAck by Sir Mix A Lot

How funny!

Related to Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date

1. What is the "Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date" feature?

The "Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to find out what the top song was on any given date in history. It is a fun and entertaining way to discover popular music from the past.

2. How do I use the "Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date" feature?

To use this feature, simply enter a specific date into the designated search bar and click "Find #1 Song." The feature will then generate the top song from that date, along with the artist and a link to listen to the song.

3. Can I search for any date in history?

Yes, you can search for any date from January 1, 1940, to the present day. This feature includes over 80 years of music history.

4. Is the "Fun Site...#1 Songs on Any Date" feature accurate?

Yes, the feature pulls data from reliable sources such as Billboard charts to ensure accuracy. However, there may be slight variations in the top song depending on the specific chart used for that date.

5. Can I share the results of my search on social media?

Yes, you can easily share the results of your search on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. This is a great way to share fun musical facts with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U