• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your Best Buy Gift Cards?

In summary, it can take a while to get them, and you may need to call HO. 2 of my friends who earned the purse, had to call b/c they didn't get the email from HO.
mscharf
Are you getting yours? It has been a couple weeks and I should be getting 3, but haven't seen any yet. Also, still waiting on the phone call to choose the purse that I want, but still nothing....?????:confused:

It can take a while to get them. I remember my first one I almost forgot about it until it came in the mail.

It took almost 3 weeks for mine to arrive. I called them and asked- they were shipped smart post. Enough said.

Missed out on my black friday expectations.

Mine just got here Dec. 7th and my recruit had qualified on Nov. 20th.

Only have received one of three...no call/email for the purse yet either?? would be nice to have it before Christmas...LOL

Just got mine the other day in Hawaii. It took about 3 weeks to get here. :)

Haven't gotten mine and I'm in IOWA...grrr.

ChefCKHall said:
Only have received one of three...no call/email for the purse yet either?? would be nice to have it before Christmas...LOL

You may need to call HO. 2 of my friends who earned the purse, had to call b/c they didn't get the email from HO.

DebinIA said:
You may need to call HO. 2 of my friends who earned the purse, had to call b/c they didn't get the email from HO.

She is right. I called 2 weeks ago and they said I would get a CALL, because they want to "say WAHOO" in person and get my purse choice. After no call for 2 more weeks I called on Friday and about 2 hours later I received an email wanting me to make my selection.
She also stated 1 of my 3 gift cards had mailed (over 2 weeks ago), but I have yet to receive it! She was going to look in to why the other 2 had not even mailed out yet! Guess I won't count of those for Christmas:(

I just got my 2nd one today, my consultant qualified the week of Thanksgiving.

1. How can I check the balance of my Best Buy gift card?

You can check the balance of your Best Buy gift card online, in-store, or by calling customer service. To check online, go to the Best Buy website and click on "Gift Cards" at the bottom of the page. Then, select "Check Your Balance" and enter your gift card number and PIN. To check in-store, simply present your gift card to a cashier at any Best Buy location. You can also call customer service at 1-888-237-8289 to check your balance over the phone.

2. Can I use a Best Buy gift card to purchase items online?

Yes, Best Buy gift cards can be used for online purchases. During checkout, simply enter your gift card number and PIN in the designated fields to apply the gift card to your order.

3. Are Best Buy gift cards reloadable?

No, Best Buy gift cards are not reloadable. Once the balance has been used, the card cannot be reloaded with additional funds.

4. Can I use multiple Best Buy gift cards for one purchase?

Yes, you can use up to 15 Best Buy gift cards on one purchase. If the total amount of the purchase exceeds the balance on your gift cards, you can pay the remaining balance with another form of payment.

5. Do Best Buy gift cards have an expiration date?

No, Best Buy gift cards do not have an expiration date and can be used indefinitely until the balance is depleted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • blueberrylady