• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard About This Cleaning Tip for White Stoneware?

In summary, to clean your Pampered Chef product, hand wash it with warm water and dish soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads. Some products may be dishwasher safe, but always check instructions. For tough stains, soak in warm water and dish soap or use a non-abrasive cleaner. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals. To store, make sure it is dry and keep in a clean, dry place without stacking heavy items on top.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

Did anyone notice the tip from the Test Kitchens in the PC News Wire? They are already recommending cleaning the white stoneware really well w/soap after using or even use the Majic Eraser on it!

You mean the outside right? No soap on the inside - right?

Maybe they were listening to everyone say it would be difficult to clean. There may be hope that they hear us after all.

Last edited:
From the Test Kitchens ...
To maintain the appearance of the white glaze on Stoneware, it is important to clean it after each use. For best results, use warm, soapy water on the glaze only. For hard-to-remove residues, try bleach cleanser or Mr. Clean© Magic Eraser®.

:chef:

Sorry, assumed everyone would know only the outside w/soap - silly me:)!

1. How do I clean my Pampered Chef product?

To clean your Pampered Chef product, simply hand wash it with warm water and dish soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads as they can damage the product's surface.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef product in the dishwasher?

Some Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's specific instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some items may be hand wash only to ensure their longevity.

3. How do I remove tough stains or residue from my Pampered Chef product?

If you have tough stains or residue on your Pampered Chef product, try soaking it in warm water and dish soap for a few minutes before washing it. You can also use a non-abrasive cleaner specifically made for the material of your product.

4. Can I use bleach or harsh chemicals to clean my Pampered Chef product?

No, we do not recommend using bleach or harsh chemicals on your Pampered Chef product as they can damage the surface and potentially compromise the product's safety for food use. Stick to using warm water and mild dish soap for cleaning.

5. How should I store my Pampered Chef product to keep it in good condition?

It is important to properly store your Pampered Chef product to maintain its quality. Make sure it is completely dry before storing it in a clean and dry place. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of it or placing it in a crowded space to prevent any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • chefsara
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefetteDuJour