• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you experienced pitting on your ice cream dipper?

In summary, the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted is a kitchen tool designed to make serving ice cream easier and more consistent. It has a sharp, serrated edge and pitted scoop design that helps create clean and evenly portioned scoops of ice cream. The tool is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and can also be used for scooping other soft foods, making it a versatile tool for all your scooping needs.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
I just got the ice cream dipper, after putting it off as an unnecessary addition to my kitchen (my kids felt otherwise). I'm not sure what happened in the cleaning process (DH is my dishwasher), but the surface of it is pitted, like the finish is coming off. Has anyone else seen this effect? I don't feel I should return it if it's a use and care issue.

did you put it in a dishwasher???

Mine has done the same thing .....

They are made of alluminum, and if you let it sit in water, those little white bumps will form. Just scrub them off, and it should be fine.

BTW, when I use mine, I always just wash if off right away in hot water, dry, and put back in my TTA. That way, it still stays pretty and bright and shiney!

KellyTheChef said:
They are made of alluminum, and if you let it sit in water, those little white bumps will form. Just scrub them off, and it should be fine.

BTW, when I use mine, I always just wash if off right away in hot water, dry, and put back in my TTA. That way, it still stays pretty and bright and shiney!

I do the same thing...I'm already on scoop #3 thanks to helpful hosts putting them in the dish washer....

Ginger~

I have two dippers, one is from "Pre-PC" days and I put it in the dishwasher, not knowing that I was not supposed to do that. It is an ugly dark grey, but still works. Then, I have the one that came in my PC kit, and it is pretty and shiney because I have taken such good care of it! I couldn't take my old ugly one to shows, no one would buy it!

1. What is the purpose of the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted?

The Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted is a specially designed kitchen tool that creates perfectly round and evenly portioned scoops of ice cream. It helps make serving ice cream easier and more consistent.

2. How does the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted work?

The Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted has a sharp, serrated edge that cuts through hard ice cream and creates a clean scoop. The pitted design of the scoop helps release the ice cream easily without sticking.

3. Is the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the tool.

4. What is the material of the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted?

The Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and rust-resistant. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control.

5. Can the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted be used for other foods besides ice cream?

Yes, the Ice Cream Dipper Is Pitted can also be used for scooping other soft foods such as cookie dough, mashed potatoes, and even meatballs. It is a versatile tool for all your scooping needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cat
  • Products and Tips
Replies