• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My DH's Argument Over the Mysterious Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop

In summary, the husband's coworker believes that the husband's plastic, pointed ice cream scoop is from PC, but the husband says that it is not. The husband's coworker offers a bet to the husband, in which the husband is required to buy a PC scoop if he is proven wrong. The husband's coworker is correct - the husband's scoop is from PC.
kcjodih
Gold Member
My DH got into quite a heated argument today with a supervisor at his work over the PC ice cream scoop. The guy claims his is 'pitted' although he's never left it in the water in the sink, soaked it in a cup or container of water or put it in the dishwasher. Then when my hubby said it's probably not a PC one he says yes it is, it's PC and it's plastic and pointy! :confused: Did PC ever make a plastic one and more specifically a plastic POINTED one? :rolleyes: ;)

I dont know the answer to your question, but WAY TO GO to your DH!! I love it when the DH's stand behind the PC products!! :)

I saw one at Target today that was plastic and pointy...and it's pretty hard to make plastic pit if you are only using it to scoop ice cream! Is he scooping acidic tomato sauce? Good grief!

I have been in PC for 8 years now. Not familiar with all of the products before 2000 but familiar enough to know that I have never heard of a plastic pointy ice cream scoop from PC.

Go get em' DH!!!!!:thumbup: :chef:

I have been going to PC shows for 12 years and never remember a plastic, pointy ice cream dipper. Your DH's coworker is mistaken - have your DH bring in a PC catalog and tell him you'd love to sell him a GOOD ice cream dipper if he's unhappy with his inferior one!

Sounds like the one from Tupperware.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Tupperware-Ice-Cream-Scoop-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ280228554471QQihZ018QQcategoryZ46284QQcmdZViewItem

have your husband make the guy a bet- if it is NOT a PC scoop he is required to buy at least one and if it is, then you....I don't know- give him a mini spatula or something cheap like that. :) LOL But Hubby is right!

In 1995 I made my first PC purchase (the Ice Cream Scoop, which I still have) and it looks just like the one we currently sell.

That was so cool of your DH to back up the PC stuff!

I sold a PC ice cream scoop to a woman who wanted to prove to her husband that PC's is better. he has one he bought from Braums and swears it is the greatest one ever. They are going to have an icecream scooping contest. i have to find out who will win.....I think I know lol.

All PC items have the logo or the name printed on them - ask him to find that on his scooper...

Go DH!I have a tupperware scoop from my pre-PC days ...and as much as I'd love the PC one, I don't scoop ice cream enough to justify buying it ... I agree, have DH challenge the guy to find the PC name on it ... I like the bet JBDowd suggested ...

I would also say pamperedchef some place on it . You are trainning DH very well

What is the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop and why is it causing an argument?

The Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop is a kitchen tool designed specifically for scooping ice cream. It is causing an argument because it has gone missing and the husband believes the wife used it for something else.

Why is the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop considered a must-have kitchen tool?

The Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop is considered a must-have kitchen tool because of its unique design that easily scoops and releases ice cream without bending or breaking, making it perfect for serving desserts.

Is the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop only for ice cream?

No, the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop can also be used for scooping other frozen treats like sorbet, gelato, and frozen yogurt. It can also be used for portioning out cookie dough and mashed potatoes.

Can the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop is made from durable materials that can withstand hot temperatures, making it safe to use for hot foods like mashed potatoes, casseroles, and even meatballs.

Where can I purchase a replacement Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop?

You can purchase a replacement Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also check with your local kitchen supply store to see if they carry it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • ahammons
  • Products and Tips
Replies