• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever made a cake in a large batter bowl?

heheThanks!I'm going to make mine Mini's on Tuesday Soooooooooooooo if it LOOKS good I'll Post;)Once I started making this EVERY host requested it and I sold a ton of Rice Cooker's. You can shange up the flavors too.:)
KellyRedHead
My host for April wants to make a cake in the large batter bowl. She says its something you cut in half and add frosting in the middle?? Extra frosting can go around the bottom? Anything like this ring a bell with anyone. I looked in my cookbooks and haven't found it.

Thanks for any help!

KellyRedHead said:
My host for April wants to make a cake in the large batter bowl. She says its something you cut in half and add frosting in the middle?? Extra frosting can go around the bottom? Anything like this ring a bell with anyone. I looked in my cookbooks and haven't found it.

Thanks for any help!
It sounds like the molten lava cake (rice cooker). I have had customers ask if it can be made in the BB.
Pour half the mix-then 1/2 can frosting-then rest of cake mix- Bake in Micro 9 min. HTH

It could be the Baked Alaska Cake I don't know if it is one of the cookbooks, but it was in a SB several years ago.

Attachments

• Baked Alaska Cake.doc
    22 KB · Views: 248
I bet that's it Linda!

She mentioned something about making a mint type recipe from it and I see that as a variation on the recipe.

Thanks for posting it!! :D

Kelly

p.s. if anyone knows what cookbook that might me in could you let me know for future reference! Plus I like a picture to refer to! LOL! Thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
It could be the Baked Alaska Cake I don't know if it is one of the cookbooks, but it was in a SB several years ago.
WOW! YUMMY! I think I'm going to make this on Tuesday my day off. Thanks for the recipe inclusion.:D :D :D mmmmmm

CAmomCookin4U said:
It sounds like the molten lava cake (rice cooker). I have had customers ask if it can be made in the BB.
Pour half the mix-then 1/2 can frosting-then rest of cake mix- Bake in Micro 9 min. HTH

This sounds great too! Thanks for posting!

Here's a picture

Attachments

• baked alaska picture.jpg
    baked alaska picture.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 405
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!:D

Can't wait for the show! My have to make this before the show! LOL!!!

It is very good, a little difficult to cut though. There's another recipe similar to this one that is baked in a different pan or stone. The filling is almost identical and it would be easier to serve.....I just don't remember what the recipe is.

pamperedlinda said:
Here's a picture
I'm going to try this in the Prep Bowls. How cool for all to have individual little Baked Alaska's. You could even change the colors of the whipped topping like:

May- Pink with I'll climb any mountain to whip cancer!:D

KellyRedHead said:
This sounds great too! Thanks for posting!
Once I started making this EVERY host requested it and I sold a ton of Rice Cooker's. You can shange up the flavors too.:)

Jealous
pamperedlinda said:
Here's a picture

OK you people who can do this are my heros. I tried the barbie cake that was a joke. So if you make it, can you please post a picture. Thank you

Miss Cori said:
OK you people who can do this are my heros. I tried the barbie cake that was a joke. So if you make it, can you please post a picture. Thank you
I'll make mine Mini's on Tuesday Soooooooooooooo if it LOOKS good I'll Post;)

CAmomCookin4U said:
Once I started making this EVERY host requested it and I sold a ton of Rice Cooker's. You can shange up the flavors too.:)
Oh, I didn't think about the rice cooker, I may have to try that.

CAmomCookin4U said:
I'm going to try this in the Prep Bowls. How cool for all to have individual little Baked Alaska's. You could even change the colors of the whipped topping like:

May- Pink with I'll climb any mountain to whip cancer!:D
that's a cute idea

pamperedlinda said:
that's a cute idea
Thanks wish me luck on Tuesday making it. I'm going to use Fresh Strawberries in the center.

mmmm send me a piece.

Miss Cori said:
mmmm send me a piece.
Your only abou 2 hours away It might actually make it there:D

Oops unless the fed-ex guy eats it:) hehe

1. What is the Cake in Large Batter Bowl from Pampered Chef?

The Cake in Large Batter Bowl is a unique and convenient way to bake a delicious cake in just minutes. It is a recipe that uses our Large Batter Bowl as the baking vessel, creating a beautiful and easy-to-serve cake.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Cake in Large Batter Bowl?

The ingredients for the Cake in Large Batter Bowl are 1 box of cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of oil, and 3 eggs. You can also add any additional mix-ins or toppings as desired.

3. How do I make the Cake in Large Batter Bowl?

To make the Cake in Large Batter Bowl, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In the Large Batter Bowl, mix together the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs until well combined. Pour the batter into the same bowl and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool before serving.

4. Can I make different types of cakes using the Cake in Large Batter Bowl?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix to make a variety of flavors using the Cake in Large Batter Bowl. You can also experiment with different mix-ins and toppings to create unique and delicious cakes.

5. Is the Large Batter Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after making the Cake in Large Batter Bowl. However, we recommend hand-washing for longer lasting durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jigsmom