• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out GoogleReader?

In summary, The author has a blog and has written about the corn'spiracy. The author also has a blog for kids that is about cooking. The author deleted their knitting blog, but has a post about visiting the Doris Christopher House. The author is excited for the Conference to be in Chicago.
Chozengirl said:
Joelen & Celeste, I have been wanting to do a food blog forever!!!
You have now inspired me!
I LOVE taking pics, and especially of my creations!
I have a blog also, basically on my kids happening, but sometimes in life in general.
It is http://herrerababies.blogspot.com/

Also, have you guys ever heard of GoogleReader?
It is the coolest thing that I just found.
You add all of your friends blogs onto it and whenever you log in, it shows you all of the new journal entries.
So you don't have to go to each on seperatly.
I LOVE it!!!

Yes - I use googlereader as well. I also suggest putting your blog on google analytics so you can keep stats on how many times your blog is viewed, who views them, etc.

KellyTheChef said:
WOW...is all I can say!

You are quite the chef! I LOVED reading all of the descriptions to go along with your photos!

Thanks so much for checking it out! :)

Chef Endora said:
Joelen, I had to go eat after seeing all the pix on your blog:eek: .

Do you provide all the recipes? I was droolin over the chocolate cheesecake stuffed strawberries!:D

I do my best to provide recipes... but if there is something you'd like a recipe for that isn't listed, please let me know! :)

Here is my recipe for the white chocolate cheesecake stuffed strawberries:

INGREDIENTS:
Large fresh whole strawberries
1 brick cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup melted white chocolate wafers
milk - enough to thin if filling is too thick

Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each strawberry, allowing the berries to stand upright on flattened end. Place berries, cut side down, on a serving platter. Cut each berry carefully into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, bottoms.

Fan wedges just slightly, taking care not to break; set berries aside.

In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.

Gently fold in pudding mix.

Melt white chocolate wafers in the microwave and add to the cream cheese pudding mixture.

Add milk if its too thick - consistency should be slightly thick like cheesecake.

Using a ziploc bag w/the corner snipped off or decorating bag with decorative tip, fill the strawberries.

Cover and chill until ready to serve.

legacypc46 said:
Joelen,

I love your blog! After 20 years in uniform, I find getting to focus on the kitchen and friends is a great combination. (Loved the Army, but I wasn't paid to be nice and friendly:rolleyes: ) What you are doing is so where I want to be!

kris

Thanks so much for checking it out! :)

Chozengirl said:
Joelen & Celeste, I have been wanting to do a food blog forever!!!
You have now inspired me!
I LOVE taking pics, and especially of my creations!
I have a blog also, basically on my kids happening, but sometimes in life in general.
It is http://herrerababies.blogspot.com/

Also, have you guys ever heard of GoogleReader?
It is the coolest thing that I just found.
You add all of your friends blogs onto it and whenever you log in, it shows you all of the new journal entries.
So you don't have to go to each on seperatly.
I LOVE it!!!

It's so much easier to blog about food than life.... lol If you skip a few days, weeks, months, you don't have to worry about "being behind" in posting.... LOL

I have the blogs I read on my sub list and it shows me when there is an update, and then I go read it.... lol

spaces (from MSN) has a statistics page where I can see how many views the page has had, and the origination of the view. And I really like the layout, and all the options that are available.....

<h2>1. What is Google Reader?</h2><p>Google Reader is a free web-based application that allows you to organize and keep track of all your favorite blogs and websites in one place. It's a convenient way to stay updated on your favorite content without having to visit each individual website.</p><h2>2. How do I access Google Reader?</h2><p>You can access Google Reader by visiting its website or by downloading the Google Reader app on your mobile device. You can also access it through your Google account if you already have one.</p><h2>3. Can I read your blog on Google Reader?</h2><p>Yes, you can read my blog on Google Reader by adding the blog's URL to your Google Reader account. You can also search for my blog on Google Reader and add it from there.</p><h2>4. Is Google Reader still active?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Google Reader was shut down in 2013. However, there are other similar applications and websites that you can use to organize and read your favorite blogs and websites.</p><h2>5. Can I use Google Reader for any type of blog?</h2><p>Yes, you can use Google Reader for any type of blog as long as it has an RSS feed. Most blogging platforms automatically generate an RSS feed, so it's likely that your blog is compatible with Google Reader.</p>

Related to Have you checked out GoogleReader?

1. What is Google Reader?

Google Reader is a free web-based application that allows you to organize and keep track of all your favorite blogs and websites in one place. It's a convenient way to stay updated on your favorite content without having to visit each individual website.

2. How do I access Google Reader?

You can access Google Reader by visiting its website or by downloading the Google Reader app on your mobile device. You can also access it through your Google account if you already have one.

3. Can I read your blog on Google Reader?

Yes, you can read my blog on Google Reader by adding the blog's URL to your Google Reader account. You can also search for my blog on Google Reader and add it from there.

4. Is Google Reader still active?

No, unfortunately Google Reader was shut down in 2013. However, there are other similar applications and websites that you can use to organize and read your favorite blogs and websites.

5. Can I use Google Reader for any type of blog?

Yes, you can use Google Reader for any type of blog as long as it has an RSS feed. Most blogging platforms automatically generate an RSS feed, so it's likely that your blog is compatible with Google Reader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies