• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot- Starting a Blog, Need a Good Title

In summary, when coming up with a blog title, it is important to consider your audience, the content of your blog, and your personal brand. To make your blog title stand out, you can use puns, keywords, or alliteration. It is also recommended to include your name in the title for personal branding, but a more general title may be better for future collaborations. While a shorter title is easier to remember, a longer one can work if it is clear and not too lengthy. You can change your blog title later, but it may affect your audience and search engine rankings, so it is best to choose a title you are satisfied with from the start.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, I am not the best at coming up with titles for things. I want to start a blog but not sure what to call it. It will be about food (recipes, menu planning, budgeting), parenting (just everyday stuff that I find interesting to post about), growing spiritually (trying to be better about family devotions, etc). There are 5 of us. I thought of faithful family of five or maybe food, family and faith. What do you all think? Does anyone have any neat ideas? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I decided to go with Faith, Food and Family. I figure if I think of something better maybe I can start a different blog. I'd love for you all to check it out. It's not much since I just started it tonight but I am looking forward to having a blog now. Faith, Food and Family
God bless,
Amanda

Looks great Amanda!

I'm no good at blogging, but I love to read them :)

Related to Ot- Starting a Blog, Need a Good Title

1. What should I consider when coming up with a blog title?

When choosing a title for your blog, it is important to consider your audience, the content of your blog, and your personal brand. Your title should be catchy, easy to remember, and reflect the tone and purpose of your blog.

2. How can I make my blog title stand out?

To make your blog title stand out, try using puns or wordplay, incorporating keywords related to your niche, or keeping it short and snappy. You can also try using alliteration or a play on popular phrases.

3. Should I include my name in the blog title?

Including your name in the blog title can help establish your personal brand and make it easier for readers to remember your blog. However, if you plan on collaborating with others or expanding your blog in the future, it may be best to choose a more general title.

4. Is it okay to have a long blog title?

While a shorter title is generally easier to remember, a longer title can also be effective if it clearly conveys the purpose or theme of your blog. Just make sure it is not too lengthy or difficult to pronounce.

5. Can I change my blog title later?

Yes, you can always change your blog title later if you feel it no longer represents your content or brand. However, keep in mind that changing your title can confuse your audience and may affect your search engine rankings. It is best to choose a title that you are happy with from the start.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah