• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Help Cole Feel Better? Visit Our Blog!

In summary, "Pray for Cole to Feel Better" is a fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef for their colleague Cole who is battling an illness. Participation is done by purchasing Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards Cole's medical expenses. Donations can also be made directly through Cole's GoFundMe page. There is no deadline for participation, as the campaign will continue until all medical expenses are covered. It is also possible to purchase Pampered Chef products without participating in the campaign, but the company encourages everyone to support Cole during this difficult time.
jrstephens
The details are on my blog - to save me time for typing them again, please, click on the link to my blog. You can comment anonymously without having a google account if you want.

Welcome to the Stephens Family's Little Corner of the Web

Thanks for your prayers!

Sorry to hear Jennifer, been there done that with my oldest. Not a fun time so we'll pray he gets over it fast!

Sending prayers to you and your family.

Prayers coming to you from NJ!

I'll be praying.

Hey Jennifer!
I went through all of that with my girls. They both had tubes put in before thier first birthdays, it was horrible. I was always told that Thrush is a type of yeast infection that collects in the mouth and the reason they get "diaper rash" is because the yeast works it's way through the body and they get it in the diaper area too. The girls had it all the time from the antibiotics, as if they didn't feel bad enough! I would give them warm oatmeal baths and that would take a little bit of the redness away. I would do it right before they went to bed so that they could at least get a little sleep.
Good luck, and I hope he feels better fast! (Christopher has had pnemonia (sp?) so I feel your pain! He's getting better slowly though!)

What is "Pray for Cole to Feel Better"?

"Pray for Cole to Feel Better" is a fundraising campaign started by Pampered Chef to support our colleague Cole who is currently battling an illness.

How can I participate in "Pray for Cole to Feel Better"?

You can participate by purchasing any Pampered Chef product from our website or at a party, and a portion of the sales will go towards supporting Cole's medical expenses.

Can I donate directly to Cole's medical expenses?

Yes, you can donate directly to Cole's GoFundMe page. The link can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a deadline to participate in "Pray for Cole to Feel Better"?

No, there is no deadline. The campaign will continue until Cole's medical expenses are fully covered.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products without participating in the campaign?

Yes, you can still purchase our products without participating in the campaign. However, we encourage everyone to join us in supporting Cole during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih