• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Stadium Seats to Sell? Email Deena for Details!

In summary, the stadium seats are made of durable and lightweight materials like polyester and foam, with adjustable straps and buckles for different heights. They are waterproof and have a weight limit of 250 pounds, and each seat comes with a carrying case for easy transportation and storage.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Did anyone earn the stadium seats in the Sept-Oct recruiting promotion and not want them? My director really wanted them but didn't get them. If you are interested in selling your seats can you please email her (Deena at @mailto:[email protected] ) [email protected] (in case my link didn't work). She is a REALLY great director and I would love to help her find these seats!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding the Sept-Oct recruiting promotion and cannot provide any advice as to who may have earned the stadium seats or whether anyone has been interested in selling them. I recommend contacting the company that ran the promotion directly for more information.

Related to Have Stadium Seats to Sell? Email Deena for Details!

What are the stadium seats made of?

The stadium seats are made of durable and lightweight materials, such as polyester and foam, to ensure comfort and longevity.

Can the seat be adjusted for different heights?

Yes, the stadium seats have adjustable straps and buckles to accommodate different heights and preferences.

Are the seats waterproof?

Yes, the stadium seats are waterproof and can withstand rain or spills. They are also easy to clean and maintain.

What is the weight limit for the seat?

The stadium seats have a weight limit of 250 pounds, making them suitable for most adults.

Do the seats come with a carrying case?

Yes, each stadium seat comes with a convenient carrying case, making it easy to transport and store when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • MLinAZ
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • arksheets
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies