• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Attended Belinda Ellsworth Events?

In summary, to sign up for a Belinda Ellsworth event, you can either visit her website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. She hosts a variety of events, including cooking workshops, leadership training, and motivational speaking engagements, both in person and virtually. There are fees associated with attending these events, which can be found on her website or through a local consultant. Products from Pampered Chef will also be available for purchase at the events. These events are open to anyone interested, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
jj16
Gold Member
I saw a post on here about Belinda Ellsworth and was wondering if it is worth going to an event ?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Judy:)

I've seen her at 2 conferences & I think if you've never seen her....go if you have a chance!

She's awesome! Her training tapes helped me a lot early on in my business and I took her workshop at Conference a couple of years ago. Very energizing for your biz. Go for it!

Becca

I have almost ALL of her CDs & saw her at our Regional this year! She is THE BEST!!

She was at conference a while back (2-3 year) and she was great!

I have seen her at conference about 10-11 years ago and saw here in several live workshops in my area.

If you can go, GO! You will not regret it. I have her CD's and still listen to them.

Just like any speaker, what you get out of the presentation will depend on how open your mind is, and whether you act on what you hear. I've seen Belinda twice at PC functions (conference a few years back and Leadership this year), plus another live event, and some telephone classes.

I personally love her and have all of her tapes and programs. I also have subscribed to her website for 9 years. She has helped me develop my business and team with her great information.

Yes, she is so worth the time, effort and money!

I will write a disclaimer that some do not share my enthusiasm, but they are very far and few between!

I really like her. She's very entertaining to see and full of information too.

Funny, practical and real. GGGGGOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks for the input

Judy

1. How do I sign up for a Belinda Ellsworth event?

To sign up for a Belinda Ellsworth event, you can either visit her website and register online, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance with registration.

2. What types of events does Belinda Ellsworth host?

Belinda Ellsworth hosts a variety of events, including cooking workshops, leadership training, and motivational speaking engagements. She also offers virtual events for those unable to attend in person.

3. Are there any fees associated with attending a Belinda Ellsworth event?

Yes, there are fees associated with attending a Belinda Ellsworth event. The cost varies depending on the type of event and location. Please visit her website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

4. Will there be products available for purchase at Belinda Ellsworth events?

Yes, there will be Pampered Chef products available for purchase at Belinda Ellsworth events. These products are often featured in the cooking workshops and can also be purchased separately.

5. Are Belinda Ellsworth events only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, Belinda Ellsworth events are open to anyone interested in learning more about cooking, leadership, and personal growth. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • otisbg