• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Has Anyone Attended Belinda Ellsworth Events?

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
I saw a post on here about Belinda Ellsworth and was wondering if it is worth going to an event ?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Judy:)

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
She's awesome! Her training tapes helped me a lot early on in my business and I took her workshop at Conference a couple of years ago. Very energizing for your biz. Go for it!

Becca

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I have seen her at conference about 10-11 years ago and saw here in several live workshops in my area.

If you can go, GO! You will not regret it. I have her CD's and still listen to them.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Just like any speaker, what you get out of the presentation will depend on how open your mind is, and whether you act on what you hear. I've seen Belinda twice at PC functions (conference a few years back and Leadership this year), plus another live event, and some telephone classes.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I personally love her and have all of her tapes and programs. I also have subscribed to her website for 9 years. She has helped me develop my business and team with her great information.

Yes, she is so worth the time, effort and money!

I will write a disclaimer that some do not share my enthusiasm, but they are very far and few between!