• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Bonus/Loyalty Program: Do You Use One

In summary, the author of the email shares her belief that every direct sales business should have a Loyalty Program/Referral Bonus. Susie has a referral program in which she rewards those who refer people to her. The author encourages guests to take a referral card with them when they attend a show, and she rewards those who refer people through that program.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
I just read an email from Belinda Ellsworth in which she shared her belief that every direct sales business should have a Loyalty Program/Referral Bonus. I was wondering if any of you have set one up, how it works, and whether you have seen a difference in your business as a result. I can see the potential in doing this, I just do not know quite what to do. Thank you for sharing your ideas.

People who refer those who have shows I give them 10% off their order at that show. I would also give something for recruit referrals but I haven't had any of those yet.

I have a referral program. If Susie contacts me and tells me that Mary sent her, Mary is rewarded depending on what Susie decides to do.If Susie places an order, Mary gets her choice of a set of Quikut Paring Knives or a Mini Whipper.If Susie schedules a show, Mary gets a $10 gift certificate good only through me.If Susie joins my team, Mary gets a $25 gift certificate good only through me.As I tell people, though, if Susie and I talk this week and three years from now she joins my team, Mary gets nothing. The result needs to be a natural outgrowth of that initial call.

Thank you for your ideas. Do you have a flyer that explains your referral program or do you just tell them?

I have a large card (about the size of a business envelope) in each guest kit. I encourage guests to take that with them as a reminder. Some do. Some don't. But, I also tell them about it.

I always tell people I love referrals and I will reward them for any sent my way. I had someone at my son's little leauge game tell her mom to book a fundraiser with me for her 3-day walk. At the show tonight I gave her the Southwestern Seasoning. She was so excited about getting something for passing on my name and told everyone at the show.

What is a referral bonus/loyalty program?

A referral bonus/loyalty program is a marketing strategy that encourages current customers to refer new customers to a business in exchange for rewards or incentives. It also rewards loyal customers for their continued support and patronage.

How does the referral bonus/loyalty program work?

The specifics of a referral bonus/loyalty program may vary, but generally, customers can earn rewards or discounts by referring friends or family to the business. These referrals can be tracked through unique referral codes or links. Loyalty rewards are typically earned through points or purchases and can be redeemed for discounts or exclusive perks.

What are the benefits of implementing a referral bonus/loyalty program?

A referral bonus/loyalty program can benefit a business in several ways. It can increase customer retention and acquisition, as well as generate new leads through word-of-mouth marketing. It also shows appreciation for customers' loyalty and encourages them to continue supporting the business.

Does Pampered Chef have a referral bonus/loyalty program?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a referral bonus/loyalty program called "Cooking in the Kitchen." This program allows customers to earn rewards by referring new customers and making purchases. Rewards can be redeemed for discounts on products, exclusive recipes, and other perks.

How can I participate in Pampered Chef's referral bonus/loyalty program?

To participate in Pampered Chef's referral bonus/loyalty program, you can sign up through their website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. You can also earn rewards by hosting a cooking show or making purchases through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
prepchef
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • pampered2007