1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Guest specials Nov-Dec

1. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

I have a fundraiser going on from Nov 10th-Dec1st. When I was making up packets I gave the members the Dec guest special sheet because I am closing the show in P3 in December. I wanted the show to be at the beginning of Dec for the sell-a-thon. But now that I'm looking on my PWS I see that people can order the november guest special. Although I would bet that ANYONE who orders online will do direct shipping based on my group.

So did I screw up the guest special? should I have gone from the beginning of the fundraiser?

And does the sell-a-thon count the date that the show is submitted? or the date that it was scheduled to happen?

This is my first fundraiser and it is for an organization that I belong to. I am running it long distance, I'm calling them tomorrow during their meeting to go over all the details.

Nov 9, 2009
  2. munkee41182

munkee41182 Member

Set up the show to start December 1st. You can still search the fundraiser until the show closes on the 1st, but the sales will count towards December rather than November.

Nov 9, 2009
  3. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

I set it up in P3 for Dec 1st but online it is set up for the real dates nov 10th- dec1st?
    Should I make them both just say the 1st? I wasn't sure if people could search it/use it online if it wasn't on the actual date

Nov 9, 2009
  4. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

bumping this because I realize my topic line is kind of deciving.

I'm still confused as to whether I need to change anything.

Nov 10, 2009
  5. munkee41182

munkee41182 Member

If you want the sales to go towards december SAT, def set it up in P3 and the website as Dec 1st open and close...and make sure that everyone knows that the guest special for those who order is the December guest special. That way when they order via the website, they see the correct information...and when you submit the show, it goes towards December instead of November.

Nov 10, 2009
Have something to add?