• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the host special for November and December is a set of three mixing bowls, while the guest special is a set of three storage containers. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and one future booking. The host specials cannot be combined and the guest special is priced at $20. Hosts who book a party during November and December will also receive an additional 10% off their purchase for every party booked from their party.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I was just on Consultants Corner and the Nov & Dec host and guest specials are there - wow they are letting us know about the specials sooner and sooner. Take a look.:love:

Where are they? I went to host specials and promotions and I only see July-Oct. How do you pull them up?Can someone share what the host/guest specials for Nov. Dec. are on here?Many thanks!

Yes. I was at a meeting last night and a team member had them printed out...but I can't see them either when I go on CC.

November is SA, and December is the new Snowmen stuff. I can't remember if there was anything else.

November is levels again.

Here is the trick... pull up a current one say August. In the URL replace the aug with nov to get the November one.

In order to see them without doing it the sneaky way you have to be a Team Leader or above. Otherwise, you to do as Holly indicated to see the specials.

Yes, they are up and it has been posted 3-4 times here on the forums. Search and you'll find the links.

Ooooh....tricky, tricky!!! I like that. Thanks for passing along that tip!

Too bad... on our Canadian website that doesn't work - our specials definitely aren't up yet! But they tend to follow the US ones anyway, so it's great to always get the heads-up from everyone here!Lorraine

1. What are the host and guest specials for November and December?

The host special for November and December is a set of three mixing bowls, while the guest special is a set of three storage containers.

2. How can I qualify for the November and December host special?

To qualify for the November and December host special, you must host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I combine the November and December host specials?

No, the host specials for November and December cannot be combined. They are only available separately during their respective months.

4. What is the price range for the November and December guest special?

The November and December guest special is priced at $20 for the set of three storage containers.

5. Are there any additional perks for hosting a party during November and December?

Yes, hosts who book a party during November and December will also receive an additional 10% off their purchase for every party booked from their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedchef07
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • pjpamchef