1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Nov & Dec Host & Guest Specials

1. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

I was just on Consultants Corner and the Nov & Dec host and guest specials are there - wow they are letting us know about the specials sooner and sooner. Take a look.:love:

Aug 28, 2009
  2. lovecookn

lovecookn Member Gold Member

Where are they? I went to host specials and promotions and I only see July-Oct. How do you pull them up?

Can someone share what the host/guest specials for Nov. Dec. are on here?

Many thanks!

Aug 28, 2009
  3. outwhit420

outwhit420 Novice Member

Yes. I was at a meeting last night and a team member had them printed out...but I can't see them either when I go on CC.

November is SA, and December is the new Snowmen stuff. I can't remember if there was anything else.

November is levels again.

Aug 28, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Here is the trick... pull up a current one say August. In the URL replace the aug with nov to get the November one.

5. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

In order to see them without doing it the sneaky way you have to be a Team Leader or above. Otherwise, you to do as Holly indicated to see the specials.

Aug 28, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, they are up and it has been posted 3-4 times here on the forums. Search and you'll find the links.

Aug 28, 2009
  7. outwhit420

outwhit420 Novice Member

Ooooh....tricky, tricky!!! I like that. Thanks for passing along that tip!

Aug 28, 2009
  8. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

Too bad... on our Canadian website that doesn't work - our specials definitely aren't up yet! But they tend to follow the US ones anyway, so it's great to always get the heads-up from everyone here!

Lorraine

Aug 29, 2009
Have something to add?