• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Nov & Dec Specials for Your Fundraiser!

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential dates for a fundraiser and when the November specials will be announced. It is mentioned that November usually has holiday-related items, but there is no guarantee. Other specials and incentives from past years are also mentioned. There is excitement about the possibility of the appetizer plates being a special in November or December, and some consultants hope for a Simple Additions host/guest special as well.
KHolmes
I know this is jumping the gun, but I have a group that would like to do a fundraiser but they are deciding between October & November. When will we know what the November specials are so they can pick the dates.

We'll probably find out in September or October.

November is usually some sort of holiday-related item, like entertaining pieces. (Disclaimer: Past specials are not necessarily an indication of what they'll be this year.)

thanks for the information. I am going to try and get them to book October so I can get bookings for Nov & Dec

chefann said:

November is usually some sort of holiday-related item, like entertaining pieces. (Disclaimer: Past specials are not necessarily an indication of what they'll be this year.)

LOL - you sound like an ad for mutual funds! ;)

That's actually what I thought of when I was typing it. But, as we've seen with the September special, HO has been mixing things up this season!

SO TRUE!! (I'm thrilled with Sept. special, tho!)

cathyskitchen said:
SO TRUE!! (I'm thrilled with Sept. special, tho!)
Who wouldn't be?

You might also want to consider that November is usually the month for the sell a thon to earn your spring/summer products so if you think the fundraiser will be huge in sales, you might want it for early Nov and then you could use the booking generated for late Nov. and earn lots of free products!

chefann said:

Ann can I quote you on this? Oh ~ NEVER MIND ~ I already did!! :D

Gina! You need to update your Av with your cute new haircut!

chefann said:
Gina! You need to update your Av with your cute new haircut!

You're right...

OMG!!! Your new av LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU ~ ROFLMAO!!!!:D

susan g said:
You might also want to consider that November is usually the month for the sell a thon to earn your spring/summer products so if you think the fundraiser will be huge in sales, you might want it for early Nov and then you could use the booking generated for late Nov. and earn lots of free products!

Actually, it is normally December. Last year they added something in November, if I remember correctly.

I hope November will be the appetizer plates!!! I love those!

Christ Follower said:
I hope November will be the appetizer plates!!! I love those!
Ooohh--- that would be awesome! I already think those will be a popular item, and having them for, say, $48 (20% off) would be great!

The Sell-a-thon was in November last year and then if you held 2 shows by December 15, you received something else (I think it was the trifle bowl).

Plus, if your sales were $3,000, you received 1,000 for the incentive trip and another 1,000 points for the incentive trip if you attended Leadership conference in January.

This, of course, was last year's consultant's incentive.

chefann said:
Ooohh--- that would be awesome! I already think those will be a popular item, and having them for, say, $48 (20% off) would be great!

Or if they made it the 60% off host special....$24!!!

I LOVE those appetizer plates!!! I will have 2 sets since i just became a DIRECTOR!! I'm loving these perks already!!!:D

I can't wait to hear what the specials will be. I think we will get the specials for NOV and DEC next month. At least I hope so. I always have a great OCT and now I am looking forward to a great fall! I hope my dh loves the new stainless cookware. He likes the Emeril ware but this is close enough and it is free with a LT warranty.

Now y'all have me all excited and hoping that the app plates will be the host special in nov or dec! These plates are so freakin' cute!

Christ Follower said:
Or if they made it the 60% off host special....$24!!!

NOW ~ Wouldn't that be sweet!!

I cut out a little "chart" from our Consultant Newsletter a couple of years ago maybe, which tells when to expect the upcoming specials. It says that we should expect the November AND December specials to be announced in our September newsletter.

Hope that helps!
Paula

We are well overdue for a Simple Additions host/guest speical so I'm really hoping that comes up soon. The plates and caddy or oval cranberry platter would be sooo nice for hostesses at 60% off and to have like 20% off on the rest of it would be super nice as well...

yummybytes said:
We are well overdue for a Simple Additions host/guest speical so I'm really hoping that comes up soon. The plates and caddy or oval cranberry platter would be sooo nice for hostesses at 60% off and to have like 20% off on the rest of it would be super nice as well...

I agree! And I'm really hoping that is our special too!

Turkeys need a serving platter, so, maybe that will give us SA hope!

If Forged was not in August I would say the Forged Carving Set. I still think they might offer it as a choice since November is the month to carve turkeys.

Well, since everyone seems to want a Simple Additions Host special for November, and we have soooo much NEW Simple Additions, how about....

Choose ONE of the following Specials when you host a November show:

Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set (retail price: $60) your price: $24

--OR--

Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent (retail price: $52) your price: $20.80

--OR--

Forged Carving Set (retail price: 125.00) your price: $60.80

What do you think? I like it, myself!! (Had to throw in the forged cutlery set, for those people who haven't converted to the Simple Additions....yet!! lol)

Guess we'll know soon, huh?

Now, what about December? It needs to be really good!!

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
Well, since everyone seems to want a Simple Additions Host special for November, and we have soooo much NEW Simple Additions, how about....

Choose ONE of the following Specials when you host a November show:

Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set (retail price: $60) your price: $24

--OR--

Oval Platter with Cranberry Accent (retail price: $52) your price: $20.80

--OR--

Forged Carving Set (retail price: 125.00) your price: $60.80

What do you think? I like it, myself!! (Had to throw in the forged cutlery set, for those people who haven't converted to the Simple Additions....yet!! lol)

Guess we'll know soon, huh?

Now, what about December? It needs to be really good!!

Paula

I like that Paula!

But December.........I don't know, It seems (to me anyway) that the Dec. Host Bonus is never anything to get excited about. I would love it if it was different this year!

Yea, I'm with you on that one....well, maybe we should just come up with one and send it in to Home Office!! Ha! Ha!

What do you think it should be?

I like the idea of a "Superbowl Sunday" theme, since hosts will NEED to buy what they'll need for all those snacks before the big game....so.....

Hmmm.....

any thoughts?

Paula

1. What are the current specials for November and December fundraisers?

The current specials for November and December fundraisers include discounted pricing on select Pampered Chef products, bonus host rewards, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount.

2. How do I schedule a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Host a Fundraiser" section on our website. From there, you can fill out a form with your information and a consultant will reach out to you to discuss the details.

3. Can I customize the products available for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your fundraiser. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a selection of products that will appeal to your specific audience and fundraising goals.

4. How much money can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of sales made. However, on average, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales from their fundraiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts 2-3 weeks, allowing enough time for participants to place their orders and receive their products before the holiday season. However, the duration can be adjusted to fit the needs of your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • pamperedchef07