• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Guest Care Card" Vs. Door Prize Slip?

In summary, the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip are two different tools used at Pampered Chef parties. The Guest Care Card is for guests who have already attended a party, while the Door Prize Slip is for potential new customers who have not yet attended a party. It is recommended to use both at a party, as they serve different purposes. They can be customized through a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, and there is no limit to the number that can be used at a party.
jrny2001
Silver Member
I have used the Julie Weitz type guest care card and the PC door prize slip. I like the 1 - 10 scale on the guest care card.
What is your opinion on the two?
Do you think you get any better response using one kind more than the other?
Which one do you find people actually fill out more?

I use this one - sorta based on Julie Wietz's - and I love it! People are great about filling it out (I do try to go over each question with them as they fill it out) and I get lots of added comments. It really helps when I am making CCC's - talking to those who circled 5's at the show.

Whoops! forgot to attach it!

Attachments

• Guest Care Card(2).doc
    77 KB · Views: 638
I like that one.
I'm going to use it at my shows this month and see what kind of response it gets!

This is the one I use. I print it on 4x6 index cards then I have an index card box with a-z dividers that I store them in.

Attachments

• Survey_Slips.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 595
Thanks Becky - LOVE IT! Now to remember to save it when I get home.

Becky I use that one tooAnd it works GREAT! Much better than the one the company gives.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have used both the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip in my business. In my experience, I have found that the Guest Care Card tends to be more effective in getting a response from guests. The 1-10 scale allows guests to easily rate their experience, and the open-ended questions give them the opportunity to provide more detailed feedback. I also believe that the Guest Care Card shows a higher level of professionalism and care for our guests. It demonstrates that we value their opinions and are always looking for ways to improve their experience with Pampered Chef. In terms of which one people actually fill out more, I have found that it varies. Some guests may prefer the simplicity of the Door Prize Slip, while others may appreciate the more detailed questions on the Guest Care Card. It ultimately depends on the individual preferences of each guest. Overall, I would recommend using both the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip in your business. They both serve different purposes and can be effective in their own ways. Thank you for bringing up this topic and I hope this helps!

1. What is the difference between the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip?

The Guest Care Card is used to gather information from guests who have attended a Pampered Chef party, while the Door Prize Slip is used to collect contact information from potential new customers who have not yet attended a party.

2. Do I need to use both the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip at my party?

It is recommended to use both, as they serve different purposes. The Guest Care Card helps you track and follow up with guests who have already attended a party, while the Door Prize Slip allows you to contact potential new customers and invite them to future parties.

3. Can I use the Guest Care Card and the Door Prize Slip together?

Yes, you can use both at the same party. This allows you to collect information from both guests and potential new customers in one convenient location.

4. How do I customize my Guest Care Card and Door Prize Slip?

You can customize both the Guest Care Card and Door Prize Slip with your own contact information and party details. This can be done through your Pampered Chef consultant account on our website.

5. Is there a limit to how many Guest Care Cards and Door Prize Slips I can use at a party?

No, there is no limit. We encourage you to use as many as you need to gather information from all of your guests and potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ampirolli