• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Pineapple Pizza: Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan

In summary, the host is thinking of getting the Grill Pan to add pineapple to their pizza. Some people like pineapple on pizza, while others do not. If the host gets the canned pineapple, they will make sure to get the whole pieces rather than chunks or crushed.

What should I do with the pineapple?

• Grill in my Grill Pan and serve in SA

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Grill in my Grill Pan and put in pizza

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Just do as directions say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I have a show tomorrow night and we are doing the Alaho Pizza. The host is thinking of getting the Grill Pan.

I thought about taking mine and grilling the pineapple in it while the pizza is cooking. And then serving the pineapple in a SA bowl and people can choose whether or not to add it to their pizza.

What do yall think?

I really like the way the pineapple tastes on this pizza. I know that some people have a thing about pineapple on pizza, but this is a great way to show them that it doesn't have to be icky.

LOVE pineapple grilled in the grill pan!

I just used crushed pineapple on the aloha pizza and everyone loves it! (But then again, I don't have any of the cookware to show off...)

My host may be getting the canned pineapple but not sure. I thought about draining it good and grilling it just like the fresh pineapple.

If she gets canned pineapple, just make sure she gets the whole pieces and not chunks or crushed. I think pineapple has a different taste when grilled and tastes really yummy on pizza. They can always pick it off if they don't like it.

I say grill it then put it in the pizza. I agree, it is delicious grilled. BUT I did make this at a show and had one guest who ate none b/c she didn't like fruit with meat (?)... I felt a little bad b/c it was dinner time and this was it for dinner. So I might ask ahead of time if anyone is allergic to or despises pineapple and then leave it off of part of the pizza.

dwyerkim said:
I say grill it then put it in the pizza. I agree, it is delicious grilled. BUT I did make this at a show and had one guest who ate none b/c she didn't like fruit with meat (?)... I felt a little bad b/c it was dinner time and this was it for dinner. So I might ask ahead of time if anyone is allergic to or despises pineapple and then leave it off of part of the pizza.

Picky eaters drive me crazy!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan Pineapple Pizza?

To make the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan Pineapple Pizza, you will need the following ingredients: pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, diced pineapple, chopped ham or bacon, and any additional toppings of your choice.

2. How do I prepare the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan for grilling?

Before grilling, make sure to lightly grease the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan with cooking spray or oil. This will prevent the pizza from sticking to the pan and make for easy removal after grilling.

3. Do I need to pre-cook the pizza dough before grilling?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the pizza dough before grilling. The Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan is designed to grill the pizza dough directly on the pan, resulting in a crispy crust.

4. How long should I grill the pineapple pizza on the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan?

The grilling time will vary depending on the type of grill you are using and the heat level. Generally, the pizza should be grilled for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.

5. Can I use the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan for other types of pizza?

Yes, the Alaho Pizza & Grill Pan can be used for a variety of pizza toppings and flavors. It is also great for grilling flatbreads, quesadillas, and other grilled sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies