• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?

In summary, "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants looking to advance to the Director level. It is available to all consultants and can be joined by reaching out to a mentor or consultant support. The program provides exclusive training and resources to help consultants achieve success in their business, and there is no additional cost to join as it is included in the Pampered Chef consultant membership.
mrssyvo
Hi greg- my 5th recruit's show is uploaded, but I will not promote until November 1st- when can I join Director Success?

PM him - I'd say now. :)
As long as you have PC paperwork signed and submitted you are only waiting on the call.

If you have access to the Directors handbook you can join :)

Sue, when you make director (congratulations by the way) and have access to Director Success, are you going to leave us here? I have really enjoyed your willingness to share everything that you've done to make your business a successful one and I'd hate to see you go!
(re-posted this from another thread)

the Director's handbook? is that after I get the call? Do I have an initiation as well?

mrssyvo said:
the Director's handbook? is that after I get the call? Do I have an initiation as well?

It will appear on CC when you get updated to the director's addition.

1. What is "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?"

"Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support and training for consultants looking to advance to the Director level. It is designed to help consultants achieve success in their business and reach their goals.

2. Is this program available for all consultants?

Yes, "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?" is available for all consultants who are interested in advancing to the Director level. It is open to both new consultants and those who have been with Pampered Chef for a longer period of time.

3. How do I join "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?"

To join "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support for more information. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary details to get started.

4. What are the benefits of joining "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?"

By joining "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?", you will have access to exclusive training and resources that will help you grow your business and reach the Director level. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences and success stories.

5. Is there a cost to join "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?"

There is no additional cost to join "Greg- When Can I Join Director Success?". The program is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership and is a valuable resource to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies