• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Opportunity in Ft.worth, Tx

D
DizziePixie
Hi Ladies,

I am organizing a booth at the Ft.Worth Home & Garden Expo at the Ft.Worth Convention Center. It'll be a great opportunity to get some good leads to carry on the rest of the year! Catch is that it's THIS weekend, Friday- Sunday Jan 26-28. I have various slots open from 4-8p Friday, 10a-8p Saturday, and 11a-6p Sunday. It's $11 per slot (per hour). Let me know if you're interested! I'll set up the booth, and you just come gather some leads!

If you would like a slot, message me, and I'll give you my phone number.:)

Thanks, Rhonda Slater

Shucks - I would have loved to do this but I am schedule to work at my job this weekend.

Im sending this to my downline, what's your email addy?? Thanks! :)

Sorry ladies, I didn't receive enough interest due to the time constraints, but I will post again when I know about an event a bit sooner :)

Thanks!
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity with us! It sounds like a great chance to get some leads and promote our Pampered Chef products. I would love to participate and help gather leads for our business. Can you please provide me with your phone number so we can discuss further details? Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. What is the Ft.Worth Home & Garden Expo?

The Ft.Worth Home & Garden Expo is an event held at the Ft.Worth Convention Center that showcases various products and services related to home improvement and gardening.

2. What is the purpose of the booth at the expo?

The purpose of the booth at the expo is to gather leads and potential customers for the organizer's business.

3. How long is the expo and when is it taking place?

The expo will be taking place from Friday to Sunday, January 26-28. The specific time slots available for the booth are 4-8pm on Friday, 10am-8pm on Saturday, and 11am-6pm on Sunday.

4. How much does it cost to participate in the expo?

The cost to participate in the expo is $11 per hour slot.

5. How can I sign up for a slot at the booth?

You can sign up for a slot at the booth by messaging the organizer and requesting their phone number. From there, you can arrange for a specific time slot that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas