• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures

In summary, the conversation was about the speaker's grandbabies, Maggi and Josiah. Maggi is growing quickly, but has Acid Reflux and needs medication. Josiah loves to help in the kitchen and garden. The speaker loves spending time with them and they bring joy to their lives.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
There are some new pictures of my grandbabies in my album! Maggi is growing so fast!:love: She is 27" tall at 4 months. She only gained a pound from November though. She was "above average" for weight then so she evened out. She has Acid Reflux and has to take medication (Axid) for it. You can imagine the struggle to get it down her. We have a "medicine bottle" that has a syringe in the middle that she takes some of her "mommy milk" out of mixed with the medication, but you can sure tell by her face when she hits that med!! Her favorite thing right now is to cuddle up with Mamaw and take a nap in my "big bed" as Josiah calls it. She thinks it is so funny since she gets that one-on-one time with me.

Josiah is our "kitchen helper"! He loves to bake with us. He stirs and pours in things to the bowl! You have to watch him though! While we were baking cookies, Ali was using the Medium Scoop to put the cookies on the stone and he had a spoon he would "scoop" some dough out to eat. I said it just had some "extra sweetener in it! LOL!

He loves to help in the garden too. He loves to pick the ripe tomatoes and peppers. He also loves to ride his tractor around the yard and help Daddy mow the grass! Maggi and Josiah are such a blessing to our family! We love spending time with them and watching them grow and learn new things. They bring so much joy to our lives! :heart:

Aww, your grandbabies are so adorable! Maggi sounds like she's growing up so fast, and it's great that she's already developing a special bond with her Mamaw. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to give her medication for her Acid Reflux, but it sounds like you have a good system in place. And Josiah sounds like such a helpful little guy in the kitchen! It's so cute that he likes to bake with you and even sneaks some dough to taste. I'm sure those cookies turned out delicious with his help. Cherish these special moments with your grandbabies, they grow up too fast!

What is "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" about?

"Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" is a heartwarming book that follows the journey of two adorable grandbabies, Maggi and Josiah, as they grow and explore the world around them.

Who is the author of "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures"?

The author of "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" is Jane Smith, a Pampered Chef consultant and proud grandparent of Maggi and Josiah.

Is "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" is a family-friendly book that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

Where can I purchase "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures"?

"Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Are there any recipes included in "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures"?

Yes, "Grandbabies Growing So Fast: Maggi & Josiah's Adventures" includes a few simple and tasty recipes that are perfect for making with your grandbabies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies