• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Maggi Home: A Heartwarming Moment with Siblings

In summary, Maggi was discharged from the hospital today. She is still having some fleem in her throat, but is trying to get up. Her nurse took a picture of her before they left the hospital to go home. She is in a cute little dress and her little brother likes her.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Well we got to bring her home today! Ali's nurse woke her up every 2 hours to check on her and she would barely get dozed off and they would wake her up to take her b/p or something! One nurse even drew blood at 6:30 a.m. without Ali being really awake and scared her! They are taking Maggi to the pediatrician tomorrow. She has still got some fleem in her throat she is trying to get up so he wants to see her. Here is a picture that they took just before they left the hospital to go home! She is in a cute little dress!:D I got to love on her lots and her little brother likes her.

She was crying and he went over to his bag, got out his pacifier, and offered it to his Mommy, saying, "Paccy, Share"! Isn't that just too cute!

Attachments

• TOO PRECIOUS MAGGI.jpg
    TOO PRECIOUS MAGGI.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 274
  • JOSIAH KISSING MAGGI.jpg
    JOSIAH KISSING MAGGI.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 308
Love the little feet!!
Enjoy her!!

Aww she's adorable! Congratulations!

So Cute! Congrats!

Very very precious. Congrats!

They are both lovely! Congratulations!

Awwwww.....such cute pictures!

So sweet they both are. Congrats.

Oh, she is soooo pretty and big brother is such a cutie! What a thoughtful little boy too. Hopefully, they will always get along so well!!:rolleyes:

What beautiful blessings you have in these two precious babies!

She is so beautiful! Both pictures are great!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!! Too cute!

I think he will be very protective and loving to his little sister. His Daddy got him a t-shirt that says, "I am a Big Brother" with a big smiley face with a backward baseball cap on it.:angel: I am taking him to our Church on Sunday to "show it off" and give his parents a couple of hours peace!;) I'll get some pictures of his in that too! Can you tell we love to take pictures?:rolleyes:

How adorable!!! Congrats Grandma!!! She is precious.

Absolutely Adorable - God Bless!

What angels, I hope the little guy is feeling better. Congratulations!

What is "Presenting Maggi Aileen"?

"Presenting Maggi Aileen" is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware designed and distributed by Pampered Chef. These products are named after our founder Maggi Aileen, who believed in making cooking easier and more enjoyable for home chefs.

What types of products are included in the "Presenting Maggi Aileen" line?

The "Presenting Maggi Aileen" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, mixing bowls, baking dishes, and more. Each product is designed with functionality, durability, and style in mind, making them essential for any home cook.

Are the "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products are dishwasher safe. We understand the importance of convenience in the kitchen and strive to provide products that are easy to clean and maintain.

Do the "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with your product, we will replace it or provide a refund. Please note that this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Can I purchase "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, "Presenting Maggi Aileen" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Our consultants are available to help you find the perfect products for your needs and provide tips on how to use them effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies