• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Show: Ready, Set, Go!

In summary, today is my grand opening show and I can't believe it's finally here. I am starting in 2 hours and I am feeling very excited. I am making the 3 cheese garden pizza which I am hoping will be a hit. I am also hoping to get some bookings from the guests that came. Thanks for asking!
ChefJoyJ
Today is my grand opening show!! I can't believe it's finally here and will be starting in 2 hours. Wish me luck...no nerves, remember everything...and a high sale show! :D

Good luck, let us know how it goes!! What are you making??

GO GIRL!!! Have fun and sell, sell, and try to recruit.

You will be great, most important have fun.
lorna

Good Luck!!! I Hope you have great success with your first show!

Best of luck to you - I know you'll do well! Remember that it IS ok to forget things - you're human!

Just have fun!!!! crossing my fingers for high sales, lots of bookings & a recruit!!!!:D

GO GO GO You'll Be GREAT!!!!:chef: :chef: :chef:

Good Luck, you'll do great!

Lot's of luck to you Joy! Be sure you tell us how everything turned out for you today.

Know that you have bunches of us rooting for you. You'll do great - just be yourself and have fun!Wishing you high sales and bunches of bookings...

Good luck Joy!! Hope it's a smash:)

Good Luck!!!
Hhope it turns out great!!

Good Luck and let us know how everything went!!

Hope it went well!

You have been so good about getting prepared I am sure you did great. Hopefully you managed to relax and just have FUN!

Can't wait to hear how it went...

WOO HOO! Looking forward to your report :)

Thanks guys! Okay...I was super nervous (I don't know why...these are my friends), so I had to stop at the beginning and remind myself (out loud) to breathe and slow down. They though it was funny!

I did forget stuff, but as I was told, I am human. Overall, it was okay, not a smashing success, but I did well, I think. Here are my stats:

7 people attended
2 bookings
with only 4 orders I'm at $371 in commisionable sales
3 other people took their order forms to go...1 b/c her husband does all the cooking, so she wanted to see if he wanted anything else (besides what she had already written down), 2 others to see how many outside orders they could get (besides their own orders)

So I'm hopeful it will end up being a $550-600 show, which isn't bad for my first one right?

I made the 3 cheese garden pizza, which was delish, and the brownie truffle bites which were a fave of the guests!

I'm hoping with more time (than 1 day) to practice the recipe and use the products, I'll be much more comfortable with my demo and the products. Thanks for asking guys!!! You're the best!!! :D

Congrats, Joy! Especially on the two bookings! That's AWESOME!

Congratulations on your first show. Remember, you'll never have to do another "1st show" again!

I personally think it's harder to do shows in front of friends and family than strangers, and the more you practice, the better you'll get!

Make sure you follow up with those that took the order forms home.

Congrats again!

I agree - one of my best friends stayed afterwards and we were talking and I said, and I quote - "Thank god that's over! I'll never have to do another first show again!" :)

Very exciting, Joy, isn't it? Glad you had fun, and it was a success.

Sounds like you did a great job Joy!!

And I agree - I think it's harder todoshows in front of people you know too. At least strangers don't know your nervous twitches and stuff ;)

Sounds like it went very well! Congrats and now get ready to enjoy show #2, show #3, etc. :)

Let us know how it went.

Yeah!

I am glad it went so well. Be proud of the sales you have, and especially the bookings!

Congrats on getting your first one behind you!

Way to go, Joy! Feels great to get that first show under your belt, doesn't it? :) I hope you hit the $600!! I'm rootin' for ya! :D

Joy,

You did great! My first show was ridiculous and I got no bookings. What a huge success you are!

Heather

Related to Grand Opening Show: Ready, Set, Go!

1. How do I host a "Grand Opening Show" with Pampered Chef?

To host a "Grand Opening Show" with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

2. What is the purpose of a "Grand Opening Show"?

A "Grand Opening Show" is designed to introduce Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques to new customers in a fun and interactive way. It is also a great opportunity for the host to earn free and discounted products.

3. How long does a "Grand Opening Show" typically last?

A "Grand Opening Show" usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the type of demonstration being presented.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Grand Opening Show"?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your specific needs and preferences. They will also provide recipe ideas and cooking tips to make your show a success.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for hosting a "Grand Opening Show"?

Yes, as a host of a "Grand Opening Show", you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will also have exclusive offers and promotions for your guests to take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JJherrmann
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies