• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I reach a $1,000 show with my Grand Opening and Brunch earnings?

In summary, this woman had a great start to her brunch show today with a $750.00 brunch show and a $688.00 opening show yesterday. She is now aiming for a $1000 show. There are several things she can do to reach this goal, such as making calls to those who didn't show up, offering a free gift to those who order, or offering an extra reward for reaching a certain dollar amount.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I had a $750.00 brunch show this morning and my Grand Opening was $688.00 yesterday....Forged Knives here I come!!! :D

Congratulations!!! What an awesome start!

OH MY GOSh, sorry I am so embarrassed about the misspelling on my title. It looked right at first.

YAY!!! CONGRATS!​

That's awesome! Way to go!

:balloon: :balloon: Woo-hoo!!! Congrats!! :balloon: :balloon:​

Way to go! PC$ here you come!

Great Job Melissa!! That's great!! AWESOME!!!

By the way, work with your brunch host, this could be a $1000 show!

How else can I get this to be a $1,000 show?? She had 4 outside orders...the one person who canceled order online during the party....what else can I do? I would LOVE to make this a $1,000 show! Thanks!

Way to go, Melissa!To get it to a $1000 show, there are several things you can do:
1) have the host call everyone who was going to come and didn't, and ask them for an order
2) You make Morning After Calls (MAC), thanking everyone for their order, and letting them know that they'll get a free gift if they get an outside order. Making these calls will probably increase your sales anyway as people add to their orders and book additional shows. For the free gift, you can add a SBRC onto orders and cover the $1.
3) Offer the host a little extra something if the show hits $1000, like an extra $10 Free product value, or one of the new scrapers (again, add it to her order, and then you cover the cost. But if she gets to a $1000 show, it'll be 30% off.)

bananahuge.gif

chefann said:
Way to go, Melissa!

To get it to a $1000 show, there are several things you can do:
1) have the host call everyone who was going to come and didn't, and ask them for an order
2) You make Morning After Calls (MAC), thanking everyone for their order, and letting them know that they'll get a free gift if they get an outside order. Making these calls will probably increase your sales anyway as people add to their orders and book additional shows. For the free gift, you can add a SBRC onto orders and cover the $1.
3) Offer the host a little extra something if the show hits $1000, like an extra $10 Free product value, or one of the new scrapers (again, add it to her order, and then you cover the cost. But if she gets to a $1000 show, it'll be 30% off.)
Ann gave you some great ideas! The average order is around $50 so if she talks to 5-6 more people, she can get that much more.

Before I leave a show with a host, I always total her orders up and let her know where she is at. Then I let her know the next two to three levels after that. Seeing what she could get always excites her to try harder to collect some more orders.

I've even had hosts add to the show to bring them up the next level. If they are at $780 adding a $20 order gives them $25 more free. It's like spending $20 to get a total of $45 in products. This happens alot for me! I actually encourage hosts who are close to do this. It's more commission!

very good ideas, thanks! I will let you know how it turns out.

Congrats! Good luck on making your show $1000! I know I was so excited when I had my first $1000 show.

Woo-hoo! You'll enjoy those knives:thumbup: :D

Woo Hoo! $100 PC dollars and Forged Cutlery coming your way!

Awesome!!! Way to go and start picking those Knives!!! Good luck on the $1000 show!

Awesome Melissa!!!!

CONGRATS ON AN AMAZING START

Wow Melissa - knives, PC dollars, extra commission this month, you are off to a GREAT start!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!

To those of you who challenged me to get a $1,000 show, THANKS. I am now at $813 and still trying!! Melissa :D

What does it mean to "qualify" in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef means meeting certain sales or recruiting goals set by the company. This can vary depending on your level in the company and the current promotions.

How often do I need to qualify in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying requirements can change each month, so it's important to keep up to date with the current goals. Generally, you will need to qualify every month to maintain your current level or to advance to a higher level in the company.

What happens if I don't qualify in Pampered Chef?

If you don't meet the qualifying requirements in a given month, you will not receive certain benefits or incentives for that month. However, you can still continue to work and strive towards meeting the goals for the following month.

Is it difficult to qualify in Pampered Chef?

It can depend on your individual sales and recruiting efforts, but with dedication and hard work, many consultants are able to meet the qualifying requirements each month.

What are the benefits of qualifying in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef can lead to various benefits such as increased commission rates, bonuses, and recognition within the company. It can also help you advance to higher levels and earn more rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • julesh
  • General Chat