• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Love that DCB!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
So, my stepmom just received her products from my show. She wasn't going to book a show with my AD in PHX because she's currently living in an extended stay hotel (a nice one) through her traveling nurse service.

Anyways, while she was visiting, I made her a cake in the DCB and raved about the other features, so she bought one through my show (full price!).

When she got it, she made a molten lava cake for my dad, and shared it with the hotel staff, who went nuts for it. Then, they asked her to make a second one and show them how to do it. So, she did.

Now, she's booking a show so she (and the others) can see another (non-dessert) receipe, and she can get some free products!

I had been hoping that she would host a show for my AD in PHX after she moved there, but then she was in the extended stay hotel, so it wasn't a go. But now it is!!!

Gotta love that DCB!

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
Hey that's great! I'm selling more using the package deal w/doing my recipe in the DCB.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Not to hijack..but..I have a question. Do you include a DCB package flyer with catty show packets? I did for one that I just gave but I wasn't sure if that is what everyone else does.

and BTW..what kind of cake did you make? Was it one in the microwave?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views