• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My San Francisco Trip Pakcage via Dhl Today!!!

In summary, everyone is at the SF Marriot and they are all excited for their respective packages to arrive.
Kitchen2u
This is soooooooooo exciting! I'm going to be at the SF Marriot! Anyone else get yours?

Not going to say anymore...want YOU SF achievers to be surprised when you open your box!

What hotel are you at?

Ginny

Omg OMG OMG!!!!

It better come before I have to leave for my show tonight!!!!!!!

So excited...couldn't type! PACKAGE ! ! ! LOL :D :D :D

Ginny

DebbieJ said:
Omg OMG OMG!!!!

It better come before I have to leave for my show tonight!!!!!!!

Hey Deb ~ I just logged on to CC to see what the name of the other hotel is...it no longer shows both...only the one I'm at...give it a try ~ at least you might know which hotel you're at!

Ginny

Actually it does show Parc 55 on the left...so excited, didn't see that! But the wording says "while you're in SF, you can be reached at..."

Ginny

Just shows the Marriot for me, too! Yipee! That's what I was hoping for. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just shows the Marriot for me, too! Yipee! That's what I was hoping for. :)
WOO HOO ! ! ! !

Thursday night in the LOBBY ! ! ! That's where we can meet!! Can't WAIT now!!!

Ginny

Sat night dinner at the Marriot too!!!

. . . YES ! ! !

Ginny

EVERYONE's at the Marriot ! Read the FAQs on CC!!!

So there's no worry about which hotel you're at! Everyone's at the Marriot!!!

WooHoo ~ see you all in SF!!! For first timers...you ARE going to leave your heart in SF!!!

Ginny

I'd better go look on my porch. . .

From what I read, it's a huge conference hotel.

They'll never know what hit them when we arrive, though!!!

:):):):):)

I will be waiting for that box to get here! I can't wait!!!!

BTW, nice to see you over on CS, Ginny. :)

sherriel said:
I will be waiting for that box to get here! I can't wait!!!!

BTW, nice to see you over on CS, Ginny. :)

Thanks Sherrie! See you in SF!!!

Ginny

WHAT???? I didn't get mine today. :( I Can't WAIT TO GET IT!!! My heart stopped for a minute! Hopefully mine will come tomorrow because we're going to Disney World early friday morning thru Sunday night!!!:D

I didn't earn SF, but you guys are making me smile over here with all of your excitement! I am so happy that you are all going to get to meet up on vacation!!

Thanks Kelly! Man, I just ran into my hubby and told him all about Ginny's post so now I'm not going to be able to sleep thinking that I"m going to get a package tomorrow! Hopefully tomorrow anyway!!:D :D :D :D

WooHoo!! Sooo excited for you all!!

Thanks Paige! We are stoked!!!!:D :D :D

I'm so excited for you guys!!! I love the anticipation of getting those packages. I bet you all will have a BLAST!! For those of you who are going on your very FIRST incentive trip....soak it all up!!! It's so amazing! I'm just sitting here smiling for all of you too because it's SO cool and this company is awesome!! :D

I was talking to my mom today and she couldn't believe it is a free VACATION. She kept asking me if I was going to have classes or seminars or trainings and I said NO WAY!!!

I love this company!

Have fun at Atlantis, Becky! We'll be excited for you when you get your package too. :)

Have fun you guys! I was soooo hoping to join you there....be sure to tell us all about it when you get back:)

Didn't get mine yetWell my box didn't come yesterday. :( I am hoping we all get them soon!

Thanks to everyone for sharing in the excitement. This will be my first PC trip and first time to San Fran too!:D I LOVE this company!

I didn't get mine either... Hopefully today

sherriel said:
Well my box didn't come yesterday. :( I am hoping we all get them soon!

Thanks to everyone for sharing in the excitement. This will be my first PC trip and first time to San Fran too!:D I LOVE this company!

I'm anxiously awaiting my package today! I hope it comes! Thanks Ginny for making me WAIT for it! I wouldn't have known it was coming and now I have to wait!:p Its a good wait but now I seem to be getting nothing done because I keep checking my door!

Thsi is my first trip with PC and also my first time to the west coast! I know we'll have a blast!!!:D

I know, Kristi! Every time I hear a truck, I run to the window hoping to see a big yellow one!! LOL!

I am so pathetic. :)

Have a great time girls!!! I remember the first trip I earned from PC. It was to San Antoinio, Tx. It was so cool when I got the tickets. They can wrapped in this money bag that looked like cow skin and was real soft (I still use it for my money bag for my shows). Then when we earned the disney trip we got all the info. in this really neat box with all kinds of fun things in it. Hope you have a great time opening your mail and then on your trip!!!

DebbieJ said:
I know, Kristi! Every time I hear a truck, I run to the window hoping to see a big yellow one!! LOL!

I am so pathetic. :)

I am so pathetic as well! I have SO much to do today and I keep pausing everytime I hear a truck or a door slam!:rolleyes: It better come today!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I am so pathetic as well! I have SO much to do today and I keep pausing everytime I hear a truck or a door slam!:rolleyes: It better come today!:D

Me too! Now if it would hurry up and get here so I can get some stuff done.:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU!!!! HOPEFULLY, one of these years, I'll be earning a trip too! :D

Oh that's so cool! Who are you all bringing? I am so excited to make new friends! Are you girls all meeting somewhere? I'd love ot come by! I hope my package comes today! Can I type a sentence without putting "!" at the end? Nope! Congratulations on our hard work right ladies!!?!

I'm bringing my hubby.

So far I think we are meeting up in the lobby of the Marriot on Thursday (arrival day) for pre-dinner drinks.

pampermemelody said:
Oh that's so cool! Who are you all bringing? I am so excited to make new friends! Are you girls all meeting somewhere? I'd love ot come by! I hope my package comes today! Can I type a sentence without putting "!" at the end? Nope! Congratulations on our hard work right ladies!!?!

We should be proud of our hard work! I'm up for meeting in the lobby. I'm also bringing my hubby and we can't wait. We're still working out babysitting details so that's nerve racking but worth it!! Hey Melody, I laughed really hard with your exclamation sentence! I agree completely!!!! I still have not received mine. I'll probably get it tomorrow when I'm away.:(

What are the room accommodations?
We are happy to announce that we can accommodate all Level 2 achievers at our main program hotel, the beautiful San Francisco Marriott.

Each modern San Francisco Marriott guest room features luxurious bedding, individual climate control, working desk, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, Pay-TV, cable TV and high-speed internet access.

My Mother in Law is flying in from FL (at her expense :)) to watch our son. He'll have fun being spoiled and she'll have fun spending all that time with him!

pampermemelody said:

My DH misses out ~ he's in San Diego for the week (might come over for dinner Friday night) ~ I'm bringing my almost 16 year old daughter ~ WE are soooooooo excited. Reluctantly I'm taking her out of school for 2 days but with a 4.54 GPA...I think she'll be fine!

We are going SHOPPPINNNNNGGGGGG on PC ! ! !

~ Ginny

Kristi and others ~ sorry you're jumping up every time you hear a truck ~ hopefully it will be SOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

See you in the lobby for drinks Thursday night like about 8? 9? Whatcha guys think? I need to eat dinner before drinking! LOL

Well, I still don't have it and Now I'm leaving for 3 days to Disney World. At least this weekend my mind will be off of it!!

No problem GInny, Hopefully I'll get back and it'll be on my door step!!:D

Nothing here in IL either. Mine better come today!

Nothing here in RI either :( , maybe today?

I got it! I got it! I jumped up and down all the way to the door and all the way back! Oh this is going to be soooooooo fun! Cound me and my hubby in for drinks! Woooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Still waiting in Michigan. It would be nice to see the DHL truck today.

Just got mine!Mine just arrived!!!! :D :D I saw the man walking down my driveway and greeted him at the door! I am bringing hubby too, we're in for drinks. It'll be our first trip away without the kids! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Mine came while I was on the treadmill. I waited till I had finished my workout to go grab the package.

You know Sister Sarducci's (Kristi) package is sitting on her porch right now. . .

Mine FINALLY arrived!!!

DS helped me open it and he had so much fun!

YEAH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Okay, I'm home and as soon as we pulled in the driveway after midnight last night, I said our SF package is here!!!:D So I waited for my hubby to carry our kids in and we opened it together. He read everything and now we can't wait! I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks away!:p

What is the San Francisco Trip Package from Pampered Chef?

The San Francisco Trip Package from Pampered Chef is a special reward given to top achievers within the company. It includes a trip to San Francisco and a stay at the SF Marriot hotel.

How do I receive my San Francisco Trip Package?

If you are one of the top achievers and are eligible for the San Francisco Trip Package, you will receive it via DHL delivery.

What should I expect in my San Francisco Trip Package?

The exact contents of the package are a surprise, but it will likely include information about your trip, hotel accommodations, and possibly other gifts or goodies.

Can I choose the hotel I stay at in San Francisco?

No, the hotel is pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed. But rest assured, the SF Marriot is a highly-rated and luxurious hotel.

What should I do if I have not received my San Francisco Trip Package?

If you have not received your package but believe you are eligible for it, please contact your Pampered Chef representative for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine