• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My June Free-For-All Package!!

In summary, the June Free-For-All Package is a yearly incentive for Pampered Chef consultants that includes a variety of products from the company's line. To qualify, consultants must meet specific sales and recruiting goals during the month of June. The products included in the package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. The package is typically shipped out in July, and if a consultant does not meet the requirements, they will not receive the package. However, there may be other rewards or incentives available for those who do not qualify.
chefgirlrd
http://stevepetersen.smugmug.com/photos/i-mCPb77b/0/M/i-mCPb77b-M.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize how much stuff I was going to be able to earn. I just started in April. I plan to get the top level every November and June.

Congrats to all of you who got free stuff in June!

Congrats, you rocked during Sell-a-thon month!

Wahoooooooo! Lots of goodies to play with! Congrats!

What is included in the June Free-For-All Package?

The June Free-For-All Package includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as a stoneware square baker, a garlic press, a flexible cutting mat, and a kitchen spritzer. The exact products may vary each year.

How can I qualify for the June Free-For-All Package?

To qualify for the June Free-For-All Package, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the month of June. The specific requirements may vary each year.

Can I choose which products I receive in the June Free-For-All Package?

No, the products included in the June Free-For-All Package are pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, the package typically includes a variety of useful and popular products.

When will I receive my June Free-For-All Package?

The June Free-For-All Package is typically shipped out in July, after the qualification period has ended. Exact shipping dates may vary depending on your location and other factors.

What if I don't meet the requirements for the June Free-For-All Package?

If you do not meet the requirements for the June Free-For-All Package, you will not receive the package. However, there may be other incentives or rewards available for consultants who do not qualify for the package. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies