• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival

In summary, Julie's husband is going to be managing a food supplier for a 5-star hotel at the Aspen Food and Wine Festival this June. They will be flying on the Lexus jet and staying in a 5-star hotel.
lockhartkitchen
I didn't earn the PC trip this year, but for me a trip to Aspen is even better! My husband is the manager of a mushroom farm. This summer he went to local businesses and got a 5 star restaurant added as a client. This hotel is partly owned by the Lexus Corporation. Lexus is the major sponsor of the Aspen Food and Wine Festival. They have chosen the farm my husband works for, to represent the food supplier side of the hotel. The owner and his wife and my husband and I are flying on the Lexus jet to Aspen for the festival this June. We will have a fully paid trip with stay at a 5-star hotel and access to all the workshops at the festival. I will be able to hear Tom Colicchio, and other chefs from around the world, and try foods I'll never in my life try again. I a stoked!

Wow--sounds like you have a fabulous trip coming up--enjoy!

He runs a mushroom farm? What a fungi!

KG...GROAN!

Julie...CONGRATS. That sounds incredible and like a total dream trip! You will so have to post pics of that trip!

Yeah - like she's never heard that one before. There are at least a dozen more mushroom gags - many of which cannot be posted on a family website - but at least we know there's a fungus amongus.

Sounds like a DREAM trip to me! Have an awesome time. Aspen is gorgeous and a lot of fun! You will love it!

How fun, congratulations!

OMG how great! I would love to be in your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an AWESOME Opportunity! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Funny Kitchen Guy! I'll have to tell my husband that one. And yes, he is a very fungi! The last trip (other than our over night trips to the beach-which is 40 min. away so doesn't count) was our honeymoon to Disney World in 1992, over 18 years ago. We are very excited. The kids on the other hand, didn't think this was such great news. What do we get?

That sounds HEAVENLY! Very nice!

1. What is the "Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival" promotion all about?

The "Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival" promotion is a sweepstakes offered by Pampered Chef where one lucky winner will receive a trip for two to the prestigious Aspen Food and Wine Festival. This includes airfare, hotel accommodations, and tickets to the festival.

2. How can I enter to win the "Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival"?

To enter the sweepstakes, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products during the promotional period. Each purchase of $75 will count as one entry, so the more you buy, the better your chances of winning.

3. When does the "Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival" promotion take place?

The promotion runs from [insert start date] to [insert end date]. All purchases made during this time period will be eligible for the sweepstakes.

4. Is there anything else I need to do to enter the sweepstakes?

No, as long as you make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotional period, you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. However, be sure to read the official rules and regulations for any additional details.

5. How will the winner of the "Free Trip to Aspen Food and Wine Festival" be selected?

The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the promotional period. The winner will be notified via email or phone, and will have a certain amount of time to claim their prize before an alternate winner is chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
Back