• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Director's Gift in Today's Mail

In summary, the conversation is about the Christmas gift that directors received from the company. Some people have received their gift and love it, while others are still waiting for theirs. There is also some discussion about the gift being unique and better than previous years, and some people have shared that they were disappointed at first but then changed their mind after reading the card. Overall, most people seem excited and grateful for the gift from the company.
Got mine today.

I am very thrilled with the gift, and I am constantly amazed with the attitude of some people. Colleen mentioned that on another site, they were complaining about it. Is it just me, or do you guys also feel that there is an attitude of entitlement and self-centeredness that seems to permeate society today, and the sense of gratitude and appreciation seems to be lacking. HO did not have to give us anything, and being a new director, I am so appreciative that I received something, in addition to the AMAZING benefits of being a director. Just the HO leads since I have promoted have blown me away!!!! It makes me sad when I see ungratefulness in people.

Mrssyvo said:
I am very thrilled with the gift, and I am constantly amazed with the attitude of some people. Colleen mentioned that on another site, they were complaining about it. Is it just me, or do you guys also feel that there is an attitude of entitlement and self-centeredness that seems to permeate society today, and the sense of gratitude and appreciation seems to be lacking. HO did not have to give us anything, and being a new director, I am so appreciative that I received something, in addition to the AMAZING benefits of being a director. Just the HO leads since I have promoted have blown me away!!!! It makes me sad when I see ungratefulness in people.

Me too. I agree with what you said! There are just some people who make their living being unhappy about everything. Poo on them!

Mrssyvo said:

AMEN!!!!
People are losing jobs, not getting raises/bonuses...
yet with PC we are still getting incentives & gifts. Amazing!!
Even more amazing are the ungrateful people. makes me SO ANGRY.
(vent over)
:D

I have to agree with you ladies.

I think it's just the ungrateful spirit that bothers me.

I was so proud to tell my team what we got/what the company did for us at our meeting last night. I Love the whole idea.

I will say one thing though, mine is discolored and Kristi's broke as soon as she took it out of the package. This is not a complaint just some me talking about it.

cheftiffany said:
I will say one thing though, mine is discolored and Kristi's broke as soon as she took it out of the package. This is not a complaint just some me talking about it.

Bummer! You both should definitely call HO and ask for them to be replaced!

I haven't taken mine out of the package yet.

Are ya'll planning to wear yours of just have it somewhere on your desk?

I am planning to wear it on my jean jacket- A great conversation starter.

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't taken mine out of the package yet.

Are ya'll planning to wear yours of just have it somewhere on your desk?

I totall agree with you Sue (and Colleen)!!

Linda, I have worn mine twice already and I get comments (positive) every time! I plan to wear it to shows too so I am prompted to talk about benefits of the business even more.

bethcooks4u said:
I totall agree with you Sue (and Colleen)!!

Linda, I have worn mine twice already and I get comments (positive) every time! I plan to wear it to shows too so I am prompted to talk about benefits of the business even more.

I took mine out of the package last night to wear at our holiday meeting and it BROKE!! Oh well!!

what broke on it Kristi? The clasp or the pin itself?

i was taking it out of the package and going to put it on and I couldn't find the clasp, it was still in the packaging. I'm going to try gorilla glueing it.

pampmomof3 said:
i was taking it out of the package and going to put it on and I couldn't find the clasp, it was still in the packaging. I'm going to try gorilla glueing it.

Call HO and ask them to replace it. I would think they would.

so now that everyone has theirs...WHAT IS IT???? Not being a Director anymore is killing me at times like this!!!! PM me if you don't want to post it here~I am especially interested in what the card said!

bethcooks4u said:
Call HO and ask them to replace it. I would think they would.

You can try to do an adjustment online. When we got one of those light-up pens and mine didn't work, I was so bummed and just did an online adjustment. It's listed on there and they sent a new one to me. Try it and see if it works!:)

Oh my, I absolutely love this gift (way better than last year). It's not only something I can legitmately wear anywhere, it is a wonderful conversation starter (and you can talk about the products, the business, or our charity affiliations!). Someone at HO must have actually sat down and thought this gift thru. Kudos to them!

when i saw mine, i really thought it was so neat!
mine broke the very moment I tried to use it the very first time...

I should call monday morning..if anything just to let them know :>

I love my director's gift =)

I was all excited to wear mine last night too... and it broke too. Darn it!

ShanaSmith said:
I was all excited to wear mine last night too... and it broke too. Darn it!

BUMMER isn't it? I did the product adjustment online and they're supposed to send me a label to send mine back and they'll send mine out. I'll let you know.

I opened mine and the clasp broke right away, too :(. I did an online adjustment as well. I think the idea is awesome, though!

I feel better knowing we can make an adjustment.I wanted to wear mine while I did my xmas shopping, but it broke.

WILL SOMEONE PM me and let me know what this is?????????????? I am dying here....of just plain nosiness, ya know!

I finally got mine today and I love it. It is a special first director gift. I will be careful taking mine out of the package so it doesn't break.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies