• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Riveria Maya Trip: Me & Melba + Linda Child Sighting!

In summary, the Riveria Maya Trip is a vacation package offered by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. It is open to all consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. Consultants are allowed to bring one guest on the trip, but the guest must cover their own expenses. During the trip, there will be a special event called "Me & Melba + Linda Child Sighting!" where consultants can meet and mingle with the company's leaders. The trip includes a mix of relaxation and business activities, with opportunities for training, networking, and free time to enjoy the resort and its amenities. Excursions and group activities may also be planned by Pampered Chef.
Koolotus
So I was looking at the slideshows from all the trips & on the one for the Riveria Maya, Yours truly & my buddy Melba are the first picture!
Very cool :D

Also, watch Miami, I think I spotted a Linda Child!!:bugeye:

hmmm.....lemme go take a peek...

Yes, that is me and my DH and a sister director and her DH. I'm glad it's a good picture - I usually have final approval of any photo that gets shown about :D

I do believe I saw ChristFollower too!!!!

Love your hat =)

1. What is the Riveria Maya Trip?

The Riveria Maya Trip is a vacation package offered by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. It includes a luxurious stay at a resort in the Riveria Maya region of Mexico.

2. Who is eligible for the trip?

The trip is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the designated qualification period.

3. Can I bring a guest on the trip?

Yes, each qualifying consultant is allowed to bring one guest on the trip. However, the guest must cover their own travel expenses and activities.

4. What is the "Me & Melba + Linda Child Sighting!" event?

This is a special event during the Riveria Maya Trip where consultants have the opportunity to meet and mingle with Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher, and her daughters, Melba and Linda. It is a great opportunity to learn from the company's leaders and network with other consultants.

5. What should I expect during the Riveria Maya Trip?

The trip includes a mix of relaxation and business activities. There will be opportunities for training and networking with other consultants, as well as free time to enjoy the resort and its amenities. There may also be excursions and group activities planned by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinb
  • pamperedlinda