• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Pampered Chef Gift Cert

I
icerneaccorie
How do we redeem a PC gift Cert? I just got an email from someone who was given a GC from someone who ordered it on my website. Do they need to go to PC.com or to my website? I normally have my own that I make up so i'm not sure what I need to do. I'm waiting for a call back for HO

Hi Ida!

My understanding is GC's can only be redeemed at Pampered Chef.com.

That true. I just called and walked her though it. I couldnt help it I tried to see if she wanted a catalog/show or more info on the business....she already has a PC Consultant in Utah.

1. How do we redeem a PC gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, the recipient can either go to the official Pampered Chef website or to your personal website, depending on how the gift certificate was purchased. If the gift certificate was purchased through your website, it is best for the recipient to redeem it on your website for a seamless transaction.

2. I just received an email about a PC gift certificate that was ordered on my website. What do I need to do?

If you have received an email about a Pampered Chef gift certificate that was ordered on your website, you do not need to do anything. The recipient will need to redeem the gift certificate on your website or the official Pampered Chef website.

3. Do I need to make my own gift certificate for redemption?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need to make your own gift certificate for redemption. The official Pampered Chef website provides gift certificates that can be redeemed on your website or the official website. However, if you have your own gift certificates for promotional purposes, the recipient can redeem those as well.

4. How do I redeem a PC gift certificate on my own website?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate on your own website, the recipient can simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout. As a consultant, you will receive the payment for the order as usual.

5. I am waiting for a call back from HO regarding a gift certificate. What should I do in the meantime?

If you are waiting for a call back from the Pampered Chef home office regarding a gift certificate, you can still proceed with redeeming the gift certificate. The recipient can enter the gift certificate code at checkout and the payment will be processed as usual. If there are any issues with the gift certificate, you can address them with the home office later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jross93
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies