• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make My Own Gift Certificates for Customers to Use on Their Orders?

In summary, a gift certificate is a pre-paid voucher that can be used to purchase products or services from Pampered Chef. It can be purchased through the website or by contacting a consultant, and can be personalized with a custom message and design. To redeem, the code can be entered at checkout or provided to a consultant. It can be used for multiple purchases until the full amount is redeemed.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Have to ask another question regarding Gift cert.

Can I make/print out my own gift cert for ppl to give or do I need to order some from PC?

And if I can make them, how do I apply it to their customers order?

Thanks in advance for any responses

Mandy

Some consultants like to print their own, as they will then get full commission on everything the person who redeems it purchases. If you do that, then the host from whose show it (the GC) was ordered will NOT get credit, as you're just putting the money aside to apply to the redemption.

If you want the current host to get credit for the GC purchase, then you need to sell the guest a PC GC.

The thing you need to be sure that the guests are aware of is that the gift certificate can only be redeemed via the web or snail mail and direct shipping charges do apply. It can not be used on a show.

I have had several people upset when they learned that a gift certificate they recieved once upon a time couldn't be used on their friend's show.

They are transferrable so some consultants will buy them from the guest. I have never done that. I wouldn't mind it if I could use them to pay for my supplies but I don't know if GS's can be used for that.

Related to Can I Make My Own Gift Certificates for Customers to Use on Their Orders?

What is a gift certificate?

A gift certificate is a pre-paid voucher that can be used to purchase products or services from Pampered Chef.

How do I purchase a gift certificate?

You can purchase a gift certificate through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I personalize my gift certificate?

Yes, you can personalize your gift certificate with a custom message and choose from a variety of designs.

How do I redeem a gift certificate?

To redeem a gift certificate, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout when making a purchase on our website or provide it to your consultant when placing an order.

Can I use a gift certificate for multiple purchases?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate for multiple purchases until the full amount has been redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hercgirl