• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Director's Gift in Today's Mail

In summary, the conversation is about the Christmas gift that directors received from the company. Some people have received their gift and love it, while others are still waiting for theirs. There is also some discussion about the gift being unique and better than previous years, and some people have shared that they were disappointed at first but then changed their mind after reading the card. Overall, most people seem excited and grateful for the gift from the company.
chefkathy
watch for yours!

I was wondering about that. I don't think we ever got the mail today. I need to go check!

This is my first Christmas as a director. Im so excited I cant wait!

Ooooo! I can't wait! Is it something good?

I forgot about the gift. What is it? I can't wait

Not telling!

Are you excited about it (on a scale of 1 to 10)? I trust it's not a repeat of the scarves! :)

How exciting! Hopefully mine will be there when I get home tomorrow night.

Got mine too...I love it!

:cry: I don't have mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow! :pray:

DebbieJ said:
Not telling!

Animal, vegetable or mineral? (Wasn't that how the game 20 questions started?)

Hopefully the rest of us will get ours tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

I can't wait either!!! :D

Okay....I guess I'll wait. I'm really bad at surprises. My DH already got me my Christmas gift and it's killing me knowing its under the tree.

Glad I am getting a chance to see the Fed Ex man again, I forgot to give him his christmas card and $$gift$$.

Is it good?????

I got mine! I really like it....and the whole idea behind it (don't want to give it away). In my opinion, WAYYYY better than the scarf and tie!

I re-promoted Dec. 1. Will I get one?

pcjenn said:
I re-promoted Dec. 1. Will I get one?

I would think so, but I'm not sure. Congrats on repromoting!!!

OOOhhhh now im really really excited!

So am I looking for the mail person or the FedEx person today?

US Mail, not Fed Ex.

I got mine Saturday and I agree, LOVE the idea!!!!

I haven't gotten mine yet!! I hope I get it today.

ugh. oh well, I have to figure out I have anything else coming from Fed Ex now!

:mad: Didn't come today. I was all excited when I saw a PC box from the mailman but it was replacement parts! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We're stuck in the Denver airport (again!). We should get out on the flight after next though. It would be a nice surprise for mine to be waiting for me when I get home this evening.

Mine came today! :love0010:

You're gonna love it!

pamperedbecky said:
I got mine! I really like it....and the whole idea behind it (don't want to give it away). In my opinion, WAYYYY better than the scarf and tie!

WAY better! I don't want to give it away either!

I want mine! I want mine!!

Omg....my mail should run within the hour. I CANT WAIT!!!!

I hope we get mail today. There is lots of snow on the ground and my neighborhood is full of hills. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Well Im bummed! The mail just ran and nothing for me!:cry: I keep telling myself Im an adult and I can wait....lol. I havent felt this way since I was about 8yrs old waiting for Christmas to come!:rolleyes:

I got mine this afternoon. LOVE IT!!!! I love that it is so different, and is one of a kind, well, except for other directors (LOL)

I got mine today as well and LOVE IT!! THANKS DORIS AND MARLA!!

This is killing me, I want mine. I can't wait to see what it is this year. Sounds though that it is a good one.

I got mine today. It is a lovely sentiment! A nice first Director gift.

I am still waiting for mine here. I am a Cali girl so it takes longer I guess....sigh.

I'm hoping it comes today although I know what it is from someone blabbing on another loop I am on... (complaining about it of course!) :mad::mad::mad:

finley1991 said:
I'm hoping it comes today although I know what it is from someone blabbing on another loop I am on... (complaining about it of course!) :mad::mad::mad:

Holy cow, how can someone complain about that?!

pamperedbecky said:
Holy cow, how can someone complain about that?!

You know some people Becky... they won't like anything HO does! I'm excited to get it and think it's fabulous! Poo-poo on the ones who don't like it! ;)

I think it's a very nice gesture....I will admit though that I opened mine when I was tired and didn't read the card (didn't have my glasses on) and I was a bit disappointed. After I read the card though, I was happy about it. I don't need any dust collectors, the gift is nice, and I'm happy with what HO chose to do.

I think they're classy and I love mine. I would buy them from other directors as a gift to new directors on my team (when/if I ever get any).

It's great that HO gives us a gift at all - we do work for a great company. They can't possibly come up with something that absolutely everyone will love but it's obvious that they try!

My only complaint is that Doris stopped signing the cards (birthday/Christmas) - THAT was special. Marla is CEO, that position is a corporate job - Doris "created" the company, a much bigger deal to get something from her. I think if it isn't signed by Doris it should just say it's from The Pampered Chef.

bethcooks4u said:
I think they're classy and I love mine. I would buy them from other directors as a gift to new directors on my team (when/if I ever get any).

It's great that HO gives us a gift at all - we do work for a great company. They can't possibly come up with something that absolutely everyone will love but it's obvious that they try!

My only complaint is that Doris stopped signing the cards (birthday/Christmas) - THAT was special. Marla is CEO, that position is a corporate job - Doris "created" the company, a much bigger deal to get something from her. I think if it isn't signed by Doris it should just say it's from The Pampered Chef.

I know, it's kind of sad that Doris doesn't sign the cards anymore. I haven't gotten a birthday card yet now that I think of it....(there's still 3 days to go)

pamperedlinda said:
I think it's a very nice gesture....I will admit though that I opened mine when I was tired and didn't read the card (didn't have my glasses on) and I was a bit disappointed. After I read the card though, I was happy about it. I don't need any dust collectors, the gift is nice, and I'm happy with what HO chose to do.

Me too, Linda! I didn't read the card until later when Becky pointed it out to me. :) Oops.

You guys are KILLING ME!!!
I want mine! I want Mine!

Koolotus said:
You guys are KILLING ME!!!
I want mine! I want Mine!

Ha Ha ha! That's how I feel too! I really hope it comes today!

Mine came!!!
I love it :)

Got it! I think it's fabulous! :D

Christ Follower said:
Ha Ha ha! That's how I feel too! I really hope it comes today!

Well I got mine today! I love it! :) You may get yours today, im in New Mexico so were not to far apart!

DebbieJ said:
Me too, Linda! I didn't read the card until later when Becky pointed it out to me. :) Oops.

yep, an oops for me too! I opened it and thought...hmmmm, I wonder what this for....LOL!

I got mine today. Very nice!

<h2>1. What is the "Director's Gift" from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The "Director's Gift" is a special gift that is sent to qualifying directors within the Pampered Chef company. It is a way for the company to recognize and reward their top-performing directors for their hard work and dedication.</p><h2>2. How do I qualify for the "Director's Gift"?</h2><p>To qualify for the "Director's Gift," you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company and the current promotions being offered. Your regional director or team leader will have more information about the specific qualifications for the gift.</p><h2>3. Can I choose what gift I receive?</h2><p>No, the "Director's Gift" is a surprise gift that is chosen by Pampered Chef. The gift may vary each year and is typically a high-quality kitchen tool or product that is exclusive to directors.</p><h2>4. When will I receive my "Director's Gift"?</h2><p>The "Director's Gift" is typically sent out in the mail within a few weeks after the qualification period has ended. This may vary depending on your location and the delivery times of your local postal service. If you have not received your gift within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to your regional director or team leader for assistance.</p><h2>5. Is the "Director's Gift" taxable income?</h2><p>Yes, any gifts or rewards received from Pampered Chef may be considered taxable income and should be reported on your tax return. It is recommended that you consult with a tax professional for more information on how to report this income.</p>

1. What is the "Director's Gift" from Pampered Chef?

The "Director's Gift" is a special gift that is sent to qualifying directors within the Pampered Chef company. It is a way for the company to recognize and reward their top-performing directors for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for the "Director's Gift"?

To qualify for the "Director's Gift," you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company and the current promotions being offered. Your regional director or team leader will have more information about the specific qualifications for the gift.

3. Can I choose what gift I receive?

No, the "Director's Gift" is a surprise gift that is chosen by Pampered Chef. The gift may vary each year and is typically a high-quality kitchen tool or product that is exclusive to directors.

4. When will I receive my "Director's Gift"?

The "Director's Gift" is typically sent out in the mail within a few weeks after the qualification period has ended. This may vary depending on your location and the delivery times of your local postal service. If you have not received your gift within a reasonable amount of time, please reach out to your regional director or team leader for assistance.

5. Is the "Director's Gift" taxable income?

Yes, any gifts or rewards received from Pampered Chef may be considered taxable income and should be reported on your tax return. It is recommended that you consult with a tax professional for more information on how to report this income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies