• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help organizing your office for the new year?

In summary, Sandi recommends getting an accordian file, keeping c.c.slips together, and printing off a report of every customer to keep track of their information. She also recommends following the FlyLady.net.
sandilou
Silver Member
I am wanting to organize and get ready for 2012. I have entirely too much stuff in my little office. I need to get in there with a big garbage bag and toss! Other than a major clean out, please share some tips.

TIA,
Sandi

If you use Nancy's postcards I have a clear shoe organizer on the back of my office door to hold those. If you get the clear, you can still see each postcard and know which one to grab. This works great for cards, recipe cards, tri fold brochures, post it notes and more. I also have one of these in my office which helps to organize catalogs, brochures, host packets, envelopes and more
http://www.target.com/p/ClosetMaid-Cubeicals-Cubeicals-9-Cube-Organizer-Black-Ash/-/A-12193105
You can get the cloth drawers for small items like door prize slips, pens, etc.

I have the cubeicals from Target and I love them! I don't get the drawers because I use the cubes for organizing catalogs, order forms, premade packets, recruiting materials, etc. I use those closet organizers (with the 9 "shelves" the smaller ones, not the big sweater ones) for organizing recipe cards, pens, door prizes, etc. This works well for me because I have my own office that was an extra room in our house so my "closet" is set up to be my filing system.

Here's a book for Kindle (no Kindle required, you can download a free app to your PC or phone) that's free today:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Y73BMY/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Thanks Noora! I just downloaded it :)

NooraK said:
Here's a book for Kindle (no Kindle required, you can download a free app to your PC or phone) that's free today:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Y73BMY/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Love all these tips! Thanks for this link, too. I didn't know you could get an app for your computer if you didn't have a Kindle -- very cool! Got it downloading right now.

Keep the ideas coming!
Sandi

I always feel like I need to get organized!

I did a bit of reorganizing for the new year. I got an accordian file thing, have all my host and guest packet papers in it as well as recruiting materials. I also use colored 5x7 index cards for my host cards. I pick a color for each month (purple for jan., yellow for feb, blue for march, etc). I write name, address, phone, email, show #, date, time and type of show (soup & slippers- lbpc) all on the front. On the back I keep track of our contact, when invites were sent, and any tidbits of info about host or guests. I paper clip them together so if I'm going to be out and about and know I'll have time to make host calls, I have them all together with all the info.They fit in a little file box on my desk. As for my customers, I printed off a report of every customer by month and have them in a binder. It gives me the guest info, how much she spent, and what show she attended. I then pick a month, and start making c.c.c.'s. If I want to see what they purchased, I'll look the person up on P3, but the binder is portable. I also use the heck out of the c.c.slips. I keep these together and handy until the show is 30 days and I've made my out of the box calls. From those calls I'll know if the person is a potential recruit or host, make notes on the back, and then file them in the month I am to call them back to stay connected. The binder and ccslip system isn't perfected for me yet but I'm in transition. My number of shows is increasing thus my customer base is too and I'm still working on the best system for me. I'm big on writing things down.

General organizing help, not PC related, I like to follow the Flylady. FlyLady.net Her site is LOADED with a ton of things and can be overwhelming. Her resources have grown so much since she had become more and more popular, but her theory behind things and her "babysteps" and philosophy really are helpful. People asked her for more tips and advice on various things and so more things evolved on her site. But don't let me scare you off...check it out. :) I was the most on top of things and organized with my home just "20 minutes to ready" all the time when I followed her plan. Now I just fly by the seat of my pants and regret not sticking with the habits she teaches. I am going to set some goals for 2012 and try to babystep my way back.

1. What is the purpose of "Got an Organizing Tip?"

The purpose of "Got an Organizing Tip?" is to provide a platform for individuals to share their organizing tips and tricks with others. It aims to help people improve their organization skills and make their lives more efficient.

2. How can I share my organizing tip on "Got an Organizing Tip?"

You can share your organizing tip by submitting it through the submission form on the website. Make sure to include a clear and concise explanation of your tip and any relevant images or videos to help demonstrate it.

3. Can I submit multiple organizing tips?

Yes, you can submit multiple organizing tips. However, we recommend submitting them as separate submissions to make it easier for others to find and follow your specific tips.

4. Are there any guidelines for submitting an organizing tip?

While there are no strict guidelines, we do recommend that you keep your tip clear, concise, and easy to follow. Including visual aids can also be helpful. Additionally, please ensure that your tip is appropriate and respectful towards others.

5. Can I search for specific organizing tips on "Got an Organizing Tip?"

Yes, you can use the search bar on the website to search for specific organizing tips. You can also filter the tips by category or sort them by popularity or date submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • purpampchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8